Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bretonian Ministry of Home Affairs and his Stakeholders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Bretonian Ministry of Home Affairs and his Stakeholders

June 15, 819 A.S

I, Armund Pagasi a Sirius Trader working in Liberty Trade Shipping, hereby apply for citizenship in the United Kingdom of Bretonia due that I am a man with no Homeland since my birth, and I have a great sence of belonging to your beautiful kingdom and his surrounding.

Let me explain in a short way my situation, i was born in a slave ship in a unknow space territory, my fathers and i we were sold in different places and since then i been working in manhattan bar in manhattan planet on New York System without any news about my parents or their situation, i left behind New york system and applied for a job in the now know as LTS (Liberty Trade Shipping) Earning an honest living in the process and also the freedom that i had desired since i was a kid, Now I am a law abiding citizen of sirius, Willing to respect and honor his Highness Queen Carina I, and the laws imposed by the great parliament of this Kingdom, vowing that the enemies of this kingdom will not be my allies and Hoping that this request will be answered, also that if i will be blessed with the Bretonian Citizen status this will not interfere with my actual job position and their current responsibilities.

With Nothing More to add to this letter. I leave.
Sincerely Yours, Armund Pagasi.
[Image: eevr.png]