Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zoner Alliance Faction Feedback [ June ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Right, now that I'm back and i've had some serious things to do to fix some of the mess with the group, I'd like to hear your opinion, the new attitude fits the well being of this community or it does not, place your feedback, the more the better.

I'll update the post once I finish the lore so we'll have the entire info here, until that happens, if you have encountered one of us lately, tell me how was it and ill be sure to work on it. Have a great summer

Cheers
Moved this to the unofficial faction section, the previous one is official only.

As for my opinion, I don't think I've actually interacted with you much other than rather early on when you were being a little silly in Gallia (which ended in a sanction but you seemed to learn from it).

As for the drama on the forums that I've seen and heard of through Skype, I'll take a positive note and say that you appear to have regained some sense (particularly inRP) and should get better as time goes on. Unless you annoy Golly again that is...

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for the reminder...
this thread may be playing with fire.

but then, you seemed to have reigned in the more "eccentric" ZA members.

If you keep on this sensible path, things will get better.

that said, if there are any major 'screwups' in the future, the community might not be so......, for lack of a better word, forgiving.
You've gotten a second chance pretty much from the community, don't screw it up, second chances don't come easily.

It don't come easy.
Something that i really like to see from you guys is that you act under the terms of the Zoner ID and don't break these.
Thanks so far, still waiting for more to show up
One thing about your guys... I don't mean to be flaming, but I don't care -that- much but...

You guys seem to be attacking your 'enemies' on sight - no rp - insta firing and talking a bit oorp in chat a tad bit... I don't know why. Not to mention some of your people seem to relog their nearby characters (corsairs whatever) and re-engage after a fairfight, y u do dat?

I'd wish to ATLEAST get some InRP communication before getting buttmangled by juggernauts (I don't care about dying but heyhey)

Other then that, I don't see any other problems really.
well and that base attacking or in our case destroying with ooRP chars like the corsair Mantra or the renamed zoner jugg for not taking the consequences, reparations and trying to do a falseflag attack for get factions fighting eachother should also be stopped !!!
Both have reported by me, oorp attacks don't belong in this server
I like the activity you guys have brought to the lonelicrons, even if it was done in misdirected ways.

Past that, you shouldn't feel the need to respond to every Zoner thread on the forums. People will trollbait and it's not worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20