Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Alamo Mining Fleet (AMF|)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Luke Orsini ---)
(--- CHANNEL ID: Private---)
----------------------------------------------
[Image: xtUCrYz.png]

Hola, Command of the Alamo Mining Fleet.

After speaking to my fellow Familiare and especially my close associate Rina Como
we have a proposal for you.

Now, as i'm sure you know, any passers by with cargo and/or money will be asked to drop their cargo, transfer cash or face immediate destruction if they should cross the path of the Lance. One such case arose today in
Tau-23 which resulted in one of your transports being destroyed and your Gunboat security being demolished shortly afterwards. Two other members of your fleet escaped. Alas, amigos, you lost this battle and that's what happens if you refuse to comply with our demands.

If you wish for this stop then we will simply ask you for
50 million Sirius Credits per month. If you pay this, all members of the Contari Lance will be ordered to remain neutral to your presence and will leave you in peace. If you do not, we will continue to hunt you down when our paths cross. With Tau-23 and the neighbouring systems being volatile and territory that we rightly deserve, this will be a common occurance, I assure you.

So, do we have a deal?

Grazie per il vostro tempo.

Comandante Luke Orsini-Contari

[Image: nuiVxMP.png]
(--- RESENDING TRANSMISSION ---)

ADDITIONAL NOTE: It is in your interest to respond, the credits you paid to work in peace for the rest of the day following the attack, ends soon. If you do not respond, I will assume you are not interested and you will continue to be at risk.

Greetings amigos,

But I must use those terms loosely, as I have actually been threatened. And, extorted using the threats of violence and admitting to unprovoked attacks on my ships near an IMG base. Your business etiquette needs work gentlemen. Your group has rarely shown any mercy or respect as warriors to me and my kin, and I have never expected it, so I'll be keeping my credits. And, as a policy we DO NOT pay our enemies or help finance terrorist activities. None of us ever cry over spilled ore. Our crews are aware of the risks when the sign up. You'll have to make your money else where, i do not wish any more hostilities but will not be paying any tribute to the lance. Does the 101st know you're demanding tribute like kings now? The AMF will never recognize any claim by the Contari Lance to Tau-23. If someone from the Malta government were to request opening communications, we may be willing to talk. Until then, enduring such a risk is just another day in Tau-23.

Kindest Regards,

(--- ACCESSING CHANNEL ---)
(--- SENDER ID: Luke Orsini ---)
(--- CHANNEL ID: Private---)
[Image: xtUCrYz.png]

Hola, Command of the Alamo Fleet, thank you for your response.

I can see you're unhappy about the attacks...but you have just admitted that you realise the risks. As long as you know that you are at high risk of being attacked, then I see no reason to disrespect your decision. However, this does mean that you'll simply have to be continually prepared to lose out on your own profits as we do not tolerate such activity in Tau-23..

Regarding your point about the 101st being aware, they do control the Maltese government although they do not share our intentions and the decision to make you a peace offer was no decision on their part. The Lance act separately from the Ghosts. I contacted you myself as the 101st would certainly not share the hostilities towards Miners. But...if you're referring to it as "a tribute like Kings" then I must correct you. It was simply an offer of peace between the Lance and yourselves.

"Financing terrorist activities" might not be something you want to do however, as mentioned additionally when I re-sent the transmission, following the attack I received an offer of 4 million credits from one of your transport pilots to leave your fleet alone for an entire day. I accepted that offer and it is true that they were left to their own accord for that period. If you do not wish to pay our dues, you might want to speak to the members of your fleet and re-iterate your policies.

Until we meet again.

Grazie per il vostro tempo.

Comandante Luke Orsini-Contari