Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Michael Golanski, Order High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Recipient:Admiral Michael Golanski, Order High Command
Encryption: Pineal
Message Begins.......

Kallisti Admiral Golanski,

I am extending an invitation for the Order High Command to send two representatives to the upcoming summit to discuss the problems of Omicron-74.

The Details are available on the Extranet.

23's,
Skarsi Wyrdmake,
TAZ Pope.

****Transmission Ends****
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Good day.

So far I have not received any details of this meeting but I assume you will forward me appropriate information in due's time. Me and other Overwatch member Enrico Davids are available to attend. However, I have one question to you concerning your capacity as mediator: Do you understand what has caused this conflict and why The Order is involved?

We are not interested in another short term peace that leaves everything as it is now. In addition, all Order forces will continue sieging ZA installations and shooting their ships... there is no reason to stop yet.

Golanski out.
*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Recipient: Admiral Michael Golanski, Order High Command
Encryption: Pineal
Message Begins.......

Kallisti Admiral.
My apologies for the lack of information. Many preparations to be done.
The summit will be help at Freeport 9 in Omicron Theta.
The Full details are included in the following extranet link:
Summit Information.

I do have an understanding of the causes of the situation and why the Order is involved. The TAZ expert in the region, Dr. Cornelius will be joining the Summit to assist.

The Topic of this summit shall be the re-opening of Omicron-74 and keeping it an open system. Once this issue is settled, future summits will cover other issues.

I hope this satisfies your question.

23's,
Skarsi Wyrdmake,
TAZ Pope.

[/color]

****Transmission Ends****
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Good day.

Excuse my rudeness but what have you thought when choosing the date for this summit? I was not able to react in timely fashion or organise my schedule fast enough to attend this meeting? From my knowledge not even Davids was able to visit...

Golanski out.