Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Robert D'Autoine - The Commonwealth | Encryption Level: Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: K9Pko5C.png]
Greetings again, mister D'Autoine.

Since we've last spoken, our contact has been - as intended - cut short. Still, here i am coming forward with a first piece of what we agreed to deliver.

The following attached file will probably speak more than i could explain, but i'll gladly elaborate on the subject if needed.
File:Maltese Divisions -01 Wrote:---:Audio-logs #055:---
---:Audio-logs #056:---
---:Audio-logs #057:---

---:Audio-logs #073:---
---:Audio-logs #074:---

A few more rumours have been gathered as well, but since they're just that - we lack full evidence, but then again, i'm confident we can easily get a clarification here.
File:Maltese Divisions -02 Wrote:[23:12:45] -/F\-Azrael: There seems to be some internal divisions in Maltese politics, specifically between your group, and the 101st. Why is that?
[23:13:51] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Well, I'm only a Lanciere so I don't know the full details
[23:14:04] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Technically, I'm not supposed to say anything about it, but I can let you in on some details
[23:15:18] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Currently, we are neutral
[23:15:24] CL}Emanuel.Armani: in some ways
[23:15:41] CL}Emanuel.Armani: If they are fighting an enemy we are fighting, we may or may not assist them, depending on the situation
[23:16:02] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Other than a few select 101st pilots, we don't get along with them
[23:16:39] -/F\-Azrael: Why is that?
[23:16:48] CL}Emanuel.Armani: This is how it started
[23:17:08] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Rumors had it that the 101st were fearful of the growth of the Lance
[23:17:15] CL}Emanuel.Armani: So fearful that they plotted against us
[23:17:51] CL}Emanuel.Armani: One of our current leaders, Commandante Como-Contari, was left for dead in a fight in Alpha
[23:17:55] CL}Emanuel.Armani: He was outnumbered 5 to 1
[23:18:05] CL}Emanuel.Armani: The 101st simply abandoned him
[23:18:45] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Then, more and more tensions erupted
[23:19:19] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Eventually
[23:19:29] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Chenzo declared us enemies of the state
[23:20:04] CL}Emanuel.Armani: simply because
[23:20:07] CL}Emanuel.Armani: we attacked an Obstinate
[23:20:21] -/F\-Azrael: It does sound rather extreme.
[23:20:34] CL}Emanuel.Armani: quite
[23:20:47] CL}Emanuel.Armani: Now they constantly call us traitors
[23:21:04] CL}Emanuel.Armani: And at one point, both the Contari and the 101st gathered in front of Planet Malta
[23:21:15] CL}Emanuel.Armani: It almost came to exchange of fire
[23:21:33] CL}Emanuel.Armani: It has settled down a little bit, but tensions are still tight
[23:21:37] CL}Emanuel.Armani: unfortunetly, thats all I know

I hope this will at last prove that you made the right choice when making this contract. If you wish us to continue with this, we will do it gladly, but please keep in mind that proper remuneration will be requested afterwards.

Signed,
[Image: pPkyRVt.png]

[Image: sp66WAF.png]
***Incoming Transmission***
***Relaying Data - Operation Complete***
***Broadcasting***

Well well, I am most intrigued. You have definitely risen up to my expectations. Bon fait.

Your assignment can continue if you wish, as for the reward, I will allow you to come up with a sum of your choice. As I said, payment is irrelevant as long as our policies are guaranteed.

On another note, I happen to have another requirement of your services, monsieur, should you choose to hear it, it is undoubtedly that we can arrange a personal meeting.

Until then... Au revoir.

Divitiae et Unitas, monsieur

***Transmission Terminated***
[Image: K9Pko5C.png]
Good afternoon.

Given that you'd like this contract to proceed - a fair price can be discussed later on... No need to bother doing that now.

As for this other proposition of yours, please let us know when and where, either I or one of my colleagues will surely be able to meet with you.

Signed,
[Image: pPkyRVt.png]

[Image: sp66WAF.png]