Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI,TAZ(Encrypted) From: Zoner Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DqLYmYx.jpg?1]

< Zoner Alliance Communications Station Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: 5GaaSWj.jpg?1]

Good Morning,

I hope that i find you all in good health.

Well the ZA have survived the most of what the Order, Phoenix, A.I. and Solar Runners have had to throw at us.

With all these combined enemies, people still see ourselves as a threat. With the Enemies we have, they have failed in attempts during this conflict to remove our homes and people. We have suffered through seven days of bombardment and an apparent no-fly zone(though really it failed) still we show the enemy what Zoner's can achieve.

It is sad when i meet people and their comments are you are not Zoner's, but who are they or anyone to comment..what is Zoner and what isnt.

We as Zoners my friends have always struggled with remaining neutral, but there is a difference between us. We would have tried to remain neutral but for people trying to actively seek our removal.

I ask that the OSI and TAZ do not support the actions of the Alliances enemies, we have neutralised the weapons platforms and now they will only fire when fired upon.

Our ships have tried to not engage the enemy but rather retreat.

However i have watched as they continue their reign of terror, so i said 'No More'.

With that we gathered our friends and allies.

The removal of Lividia Palace and the Robot station in Kappa is just one of the first steps, should these terrorists continue their assault on our people.

I do not refer to just Zoner Alliance ships but also unknown Zoners passing through O-74.

We will not surrender to these warped people!

With that said the Phoenix have shown their lack in administrating their own base 'Lividia Palace'.

I have heard their claims etc...but they have failed in all their actions, along with their Order allies. Their threats are hollow as well as their statements.

The truth is this, we have shown to all of our people in the Omicrons...we can maintain stations through hard times.

Even through great adversity!

We call on the TAZ and OSI to support the removal of the Phoenix from administrating the Lividia Shipyard forthwith and allow the Zoner Alliance to take command to ensure that the station remains operational.

Thankyou for your time and i hope everyone chooses wisely.

regards

Tri Udent
Lord-Commander of the Zoner Alliance

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Communication Station Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >
[Image: 1zp2ws2.jpg]

I am Pope Brettonias the First, Head of Baffin Security.

This... "Request"... will be personally handed to Ambassador Rackman.

However I believe he will give the same answer I will you at this point.

Not going to happen.

The ZA have no authority to make demands of any sort towards TAZ over the policies we have held and kept for far longer that your Folly Alliance has been around.

We will not, in any shape or form, accept the destruction of an establishment by your acts now or ever. Lividia Palace, however strange the name may be, was a base that while we had our differences, was respected towards their owners. And seeing your... How do I put this lightly... your heinous acts as of late makes us very stressed to see the continued pointlessness of your misuse of Zoner vessels and lives into nothing more but your own personal playthings.

And if you question such an accusation of your acts. Allow me to state a few examples.

First. Your manipulation of Rheinland laws to steal MOX to fuel your bases.

Second. Your total disregard for the established laws the GMG put forward within the Sigmas.

And the most recent. Brainwashing of Corsair capitans to fire upon Brotherhood vessels.

Do you deny these charges? Of course you will.

*sighs for a moment as he rubs his forehead*

Mr. Udent.

I do believe you fail to see the long term reprocussions of your actions.

Because you have assaulted the Order. You forget who fights daily against a greater threat you have failed to see or will ever understand. And your continued assaults are weakening forces, not only of the Orders, But the defenses in total within the Omicrons. Yes even your own. Because of such, you may have sealed the fate of thousands who call that part of space home. And their blood, will indeed stain your hands, no matter how much you try to hide them when that day comes.

I have been very kind in my words Mr. Udent. Do not expect Ambassador Rackman to be so kind.

23's

Pope Brettonias the First

Good Morning,

So i guess thats a No from the um.. honorable TAZ.

Ill take you off the christmas list, as for your accusations i hope you have proof of such things?

Manipulation really, i think not my dear Pope but sadly... it is you have made the error! Your wild claims have far exceeded your position my 'Zoner Brother'

A folly Alliance, i see..great deeds are classed as folly..well never mind, i had hoped the TAZ would see sense and choose their words or even take a neutral stance.

Yes i was foolsih to believe in such as you, you would not see the faults of our enemies.

But it seems your ranks are full of enemy sympathisers.

Good day, i need not hear more from your people in regards to this assault on our people.

Or hear from them in the future.

You have sadden me greatly!

Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Communication Station Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >
[Image: voncloud_trans.png]

Mr Udent

As i stated to you, or prehaps one of your other higher ups, as far as OSI's combat assets are concerned, we are keeping out of this conflict. The most we have been involved with is in protecting Levidia ship yard, for which we have a major stake of resources tied into it, and Freeport XV, which is our Administration out in the Omicrons.

We have remained neutral throughout this entire debarcle and we will remain as such for as long as it is possible.

Your request for us to aid you in removing Phoenix from its Administration duties however, we will not support, Phoenix have long been the admins of that shipyard and never have we had reason to complain or object to their running of it, they keep our fleet of whales maintained and flowing and Im sure the rest of the OSI directors would like how things are to remain as they are.

This conflict is yours, and yours alone to deal with, the only aid we can offer if any at all, is diplomatic mediation between those involved. Other then that, i am sorry that it came to war.

J Voncloud OSI Director of Security
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Good Morning,

We understand the stance you take, but under our administration many things would work for the better and more smoothly i assure you.

But i thankyou for being honest and staying away from the conflict.

The OSI have shown great restraint and i will hope you would make every effort to deal with the 'Terrorists' in a diplomatic and neutral way. So that you can continue your great work.

With warm regards

Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***

*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Recipient: Tri Udent
Encryption: None
Message Begins.......

*A middle aged man, swathed in wolf pelts, appears on screen*
zoner alliance taking over Lividia shipyard?

Hjolda, thats hilarious.

*He sits down on an ornate carved wooden command throne*

I was going to say something, but my esteemed colleague has already made plain the TAZ viewpoint on this whole..... matter.

Now while i'd love to sit here and describe how i'd turn you into nothing more than chow for my wolves, i have more important things to do.

Though i will say this, your skull would look very good as a water dish for my pets.

*He chuckles heartily*

Enjoy your delusions of grandeur. I'm sure reality will be sure to give you a good slap sometime soon.

*The feed cuts to black*

****Transmission Ends****

Good Morning,

Thankyou for your statement it was most informative and as i said before we have nothing further to discuss. But we gather by your own words that the TAZ are now to be treated as a hostile group, so we will inform our pilots and allies to treat you as such.

regards

Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***