Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PSD- patrol report channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>>>AUTOMATED TRANSMISSION<<<
[Image: gMGXsxI.png?1]

Good day officers of the PSD...This is the official PSD patrol report channel...All of your daily patrol reports are to be submited here...We expect every police officer to submit at least one report every 2 days...Good luck and stay sharp out there...

>>>TRANSMISSION TERMINATED<<<
Patrols today:
By: PSD-Dep.Tr|Alex.Westen
1)The first patrol was early in the morning,no pirates were seen.
2) The second patrol with Undersheriff Wilkins,We hunted down a Outcast pirate.
3)This actualy wasn't a patrol more of a rescue in sector 2E.
4) I was returning from NY with new guns, two pirates were chased away and a Transport was saved at Pennsylvania JG
Patrols today:
1)The first and last patrol with Undersheriff Wilkins, we chased away two rogue ships, and we got attacked and killed by freelancer gallic bombers at Philadelphia station. The LN took care of the problem Big Grin
Patrols today:
1)The today's first patrol was running smoothly,no pirates were detected.
2)The secound patrol today was the same as the first!
Patrols today:
1)Today's patrol was the same as the last one,Pennsylvania is becoming a peaceful environment!
Patrols today:
1)An Outcast pirate was killed in Pennsylvania because of the robbery of innocent people during a patrol.
Patrols today:
1)The first patrol was running smoothly until an Corsair pirate was destroyed in self defence.
Patrols today:
1)An Outcas gunboat was cased out of Pennsylvania.
Patrols today:
1)The today's first patrol was running smoothly,no pirates were detected.
Patrols today:
By: PSD-Und.Sher|Schueller

Date and time: 2013-07-13 23:56:28
Crime Scene 1:
On my first patrol it was running smoothly, Until a Outcast named Robber came out and told me that he was here to kill navy pilets. It was a fierce battle between Robber and I. He was running ship which was a border worlds bomber.

Date and Time: Unknown
Crime Scene 2:
I got a report of DeathCollecter, in the area of Memphis Storage. But got a negative contact on DeathCollecter. Unknown area where he took off to.

Date and Time: Unknown
Crime Scene 3:
LNS-AbyssalKnight requested backup from me to head to Pennsylvania jump gate. He had DeathCollecter as a contact and needed another bomber to back him up. When I showed up DeathCollecter left the area and ran. I returned to my Jurisdiction.

Location: Between Philadelphia Station and New York Jump Gate
Date and Time: 2013-07-14 01:08:14
Crime Scene 4:
Assisting LNS-AbyssalKnight, with a pirate gun boat. Unkown pirate type. Name of pirate -Ghost-, ship he was flying was a Trident Outcast Gun Boat.

Shift is over returning to base
Pages: 1 2