Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Captain O'Donnel's log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Captain William O'Donnel
Profession: Captain of (the) Sunderer
Place Of Birth: Planet New London

Entry 1 - location; The Sunderer, docked at Arranmore base in Dublin
So, this is my first day on the Sunderer... to be honest I've no idea how I even got here...I remember a card game at the Arranmore bar, having a nice drink of whiskey...and then...nothing. I woke up this morning in my new captain's quarters. Being disorientated, it took me a while to realize I wasn't a prisoner, and that I was on board a Molly ship. I found some more whiskey in the drawer on my desk. Drank it. Drank it all. Big mistake. Woke up again to see a Molly shaking me, and feeling the hard ground underneath my back. I'd gotten drunk again. The Molly was Mr O'Farrel, and he explained everything about what had happened. Apparently, I'd won a Molly Scylla and the right to fly it last night, during my drunk card game. He showed me the rest of the ship, but I didn't take much notice, I was still recovering from my hangover...And I still am now, as I write this entry to my log...