Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Story of the Great and his adventures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CHAPTER ONE
- THE GREAT -

Cino wakes up to a emergency call from Machete.
As Cino walks to his window to look up to the sky, he sees Machete in low orbit in his glorious titan.
Cino takes the communication device off the table and speaks.

Senor Machete, why did you call me?

A voice from the communication device speaks.

Senor Elder Cino, this is El Comisario, I am here to watch out for you on your trip to O47!

I'm going to O47?

Si, Si! There is a lightshow!

A... *yawns* lightshow?

Cino calmly walks to his personal hangar, sitting in his cruiser in his sleeping wear and bunny slippers, he lights a cigar and mumbles something about Machete.
Cino launches his Titan into skies of planet Crete and awaits for Comisario.
In the distance Cino saw a small ship, most likely a Decurion, with a modified cockpit because... Well, Comisario isn't fit enough for a Decurion.

Comisario arrives in front of Cino's hangar bay.

So, tell me Comisario, why is Machete's ship in the orbit?

He is watching out for us, he said there are some crazy zoners around, si, si.

Crazy Zoners? You wake me up because crazy Zoners? Go to space, Comisario,
get me to them.

Cino and Comisario launch to space to see Machete shooting a random freelancer, as usual.

Machete, why did you wake me up?

Ah, Cino! I see you are still in your morning wear!

Static comes from Cino's Titan, the ship shakes up a bit.

Elder, you are fine, si?

Cino puts his face up to the cockpit window and shows them a bottle of fine beer.

Oh.

Who needs a coffee anyway...

The three of them start their engines and set route for O47...

*10 minutes later*

They have arrived to O47, there is a complete anarchy.
Order shooting Zoner bases and more zoners shooting a zoner base, Cino stood for five minutes in confusion.

Senor Elder. Like the lightshow, si?

It's... Beautiful.

Suddenly... A zoner ship!
An Osprey shooting Cino!
Machete and Comisario were too far away to engage him and Cino was on his own, in his sleeping wear and bunny slippers.

As the first barge of plasma fire hit Cino's titan, he spills his beer all over his console and starts swearing...
There was no good up for this zoner...

Hell is unleashed as Cino starts shooting the Zoner.
Everyone is watching the fight, Machete and Comisario are coming through Order battleships and constant fire. Dodging fire from the zoners and the Order.

Cino shoots the Osprey, direct hit to the shield generator, the zoners shield were destroyed.
A light shows from afar.
A beam of light striking through the Titan and the Osprey, an unknown battleship turns away and disappears from the system...

The Titan is badly damaged and the Osprey still had it's guns locked on the Titan... (Well, what's left of the Titan and what's left of the Ospreys guns)
Cino thought he is seeing his end... to a zoner.
As rage flows through him, Machete and Comisario arrive, shooting the Ospreys guns off and damaging the cockpit door control.

There is a loud shout on the communication channel.

MACHETE, GIVE ME MY MACHETE.

Machete ejects a Machete from his cargo bay and winks at Comisario.

Cino puts on his space survival mask and strips an oxygen tank to his back.
The cockpit of the Titan flies off as Cino kicks it off... with his foot... Which has a bunny slipper on it.
Cino jumps out of the Titan and leaps for the mighty Machete flying around in space.
As he grabs it, he grabs onto Machete's titan and yells over the comm:

BRING ME CLOSER, I WANT TO HIT HIM WITH MY SWORD!

Machete brings Cino closer to the Osprey.
Cino jumps off Machete's Titan and falls on the Osprey, he opens the cockpit and slashes the head off the zoner while screaming into the comms.

YALALALALALALLALA

There is a moment of dead silence on the comm, all of the ships were dead silent.
There was only a bit of static coming from Cino's comm device.
As the head of a dead zoner flies around in space, Machete shoots it with a missile and yells to the comms.

ALL HAIL CINO THE GREAT!

There is a huge loud scream on the comm, coming from all ships, except the zoners.
The pilots were screaming the name of Cino the Great.

Comisario picks up Cino in his Decurion which was so big that 5 men like Cino would fit.
Machete drags Cino's ship to him and starts hauling it back to Crete, Comisario follows.

*Two days later*

Cino the Great has been released from a hospital on Crete.
They diagnosed him with madness and aggressiveness.
He diagnosed them with death.

Cino, sitting in his room looks at the mirror and smiles.
Red light shines on Cino.
The leader and the madman.
Cino the Great.

[Image: 3tHpQ.png]