Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -The Bass Hunters- Who are we. Where are we. What are we doing. -interview-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumors...rumors everywhere. What about? About the group that some call "Shadow Brigade".

Now I managed to get some inside informations, facts, footages and pictures of them for revealing. Making it to the public. So here it is:

First of all, their name is -at least they call themselves- the Bass Hunters. This is a very determind group, to help and solve conflicts, balancing the forces. In their own way.

What do you mean by this?

"We're here to serve. What? Justice." - Serving&Shipping[T]

"As everyone, we're also looking for freedom. And we don't like those who are stepping into our way" - Mantra

"Also. Those who are hiding something, they're hiding it for reason. So we also take care of those too" - Carapaceon

How big your organization really is? Who is the leader?

" *chuckles* Let -a lot- be enough. And it grows." - Data.ct

"About the leader? There is nothing like that. We're all equal." - Carapaceon

I'm asking because reports said that after the omicrons, Bretonia, and the Omegas, some serious explosions were seen in the Republic of Liberty, too.

"We have forces all across Sirius, so there is nothing to be surprised of.
And I'm pretty sure that history will repeat itself..especially (!) in Liberty.." - Black|Star

I should've thought. Now tell us something about your relationship with the ZA.

"Well, what can I say. We're allied, yes. We share their views, believe in those what they are, we have common goals.
Their enemies are ours too and they ..shall burn. All hail the ZA and their true leader Tri Udent!" - zoner_trade.ind

Why are you targeting the constructions?

"To cure a disease, you have to do it right at it's source." - Serving&Shipping[T]

"However I have to add, that those are only the first priorities. We do have more. Much more." - Black|Star

How can you find even the well hidden research complexes?

"We just can. With hard work, sending out lot's of scouts, diplomats, insiders
and using our connections - and more likely: our radars." - Mantra

Allow me a rhetorical question. Can we know how much of those "sources" - as you said- locations know already?

" *smiles* Sure thing. *opens the database* Actually.. *closes it* ..no.
Maybe all that exists, maybe some of it, or maybe none of them (but is there anyone who'd believe that? hehe)" - Mantra

Last question: May I publish your "reference" what you've just showed me?

"It only shows what we achieved in 2 days. Our full database can be found here: <open>.
But sure go ahead." - Black|Star

[Records from the past 48 hours]

1. Northern B Outpost -Orleanais

2. Outer Haven Starbase - Galileo

3. Port Astarte - Koeln

4. Abel Tasman - Kyushu

5. Ueda Station Rishiri

6. Devil's Island - Still Galileo.