Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Scrying the stars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Document---
---Type: Personal Text Log---
---ID: SCC - 557 - 447 -335 - 334 - DSC---
--Encryptiion level: medium--
--Enter Password--
--Password Accepted--
--Begginning decryption--

--Personal Data--
Name: Michael Johnson
Hight: 183 cm
Weight: 84 kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Place of birth: Manhattan, New York System, Liberty
Birthday: August 27th 792
Parents:
lt. Jacob Johnson Jr [deceased]
Maria Levinsky - Johnson [deceased]
Employment:
Deep Space Engineering
->Pilot: DSE "Rohan" [former, ship MIA]
Liberty Navy
->Commander: LN "Ravager" [former, ship MIA]
Free Trader:
->Pilot: <No affiliation> "Skyscryer"
--End--

--Recording: start--
--Entry One: New Begginnigs--

God, that Kusarian sake is good! I'll have to buy some again soon, I'm already running out...
Hell. I'm in the Taus - Finally some time for myself. What the hell happened back there? I remember I was a miner in Penny, when it all started... Pirates running all around, Navy getting shredded to pieces... The refuge in Gallia. I hate those frenchmen. Annoying lot. All those "le" in the middle of sentence, driving me crazy. And then that Bret incident with vehicles... Should have read their law befor entering house zone, thankfully that patrol buddy was a human alright. And I finally got rid of my old Pelican. Got a new ship. Cumbersome, but big - and I don't need anything more... But let's start from the beggining, shall we? If anyone ever reads this...

About a week ago I got my first ship, the guys in DSE finally ackowdleging my skills. God damnit - I was the best pilot in the whole goddamn Academy! I heard the stories about that Trynt guy - apparently my dad was some colleague of his. Navy stuff - old man served on Walker's cruiser when everything went bad. I was but a boy then, living on Manhattan, but I saw my old man talkng to Trynt on some rare occasions in the bar. The guy was a really nice fella, once he even bought me candy, just so I got off his back. Then I wen to the LN Military Academy on Manhattan - one hell of a place. I learned basically everything I know now there. Shortly after the DSE employed me as a freelance hauler for their miners in the silver fields near Memphis Station. I'm tellin' you - deal of the century. Within days I bought myself a miner and started working there myslef. I made over 50 million credits in three days... The best days of my life.
Nothing is forever though...

At the third day some pirates arrived, demanding huge amounts of money from the miners. I paid them, of course, but then I saw something I never expected to see... A goddamn Rheinland Battleship. What the hell was he even doing inLiberty Space? How did he get here? that didn't matter - I bolted for California. Only to see a bloody rampage. I have never seen a battle quite like it - a Zoner Dreadnought along with some Liberty Ships was engaging what looked like a whole Junker and Rouge fleet... I didn't look for long. I had to run again - this time to New York. And GUESS WHAT. Nomads. Freaking Nomads. At Manhattan.

I had enough - I got myself drafted into the Military, bought me a gunship for spare credits and joined the fray. Not for long though - before I could join any real battle some pirate got my ass with a torpedo and the old good LN Ravager was no more. And I was sitting there in an escape pod looking hopelessly at the Liberty fleet being torn apart. That was the first time in my life I remembered crying. I was literally crying lika baby for almost a week before some zoner guy found me and brought me to Gallia. There I got me a nice little transport and started hauling cargo. Until yesterday when - hey, guess what - more pirates. I got my ass shot, this time badly.

I woke up yesterday on Eerie, with just enough credits to buy me a Pelican and no idea how I got there. The history sure does like to repeat itself... I contacted an old buddy of mine, back from the DSE and got a few shipments of Helium, that helped to get me back into buisness... I still owe him 3 millions. Not a problem, since I got out a few sweet deals since then, that carried me all over Sirius - from Sigma 17 through Alberta, Brettonia (I still need to learn their cargo laws... Damn, that thing with MV's was embarrasing) and into the Taus.

I'm currently in Kyushu, taking a break. I love their women - though small, they still deliver quite a punch, if you catch my drift. And sake. Sake is godlike.
Anyways that's how it is. I think I'll write something more tommorow... If there's anything worth writing. But I guess not. Just some old, boring trading.
I love the perespective.

--Recording: end--

---Ending---
---Decryption completed.---
---Press any key to terminate display---
---Display terminated---
---Encrypting---
---Deleting temporal data---
---Temporal data deleted---
--Have a nice day---