Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Last day in Rogue's life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'' JOHNSON!JOHNSON WAKE UP'' Michaels started to shout in my dormitory in Buffalo.His voice looked to me like it was coming from beneath the water.The wounds had started to bleed again.It was a good blaster Michaels always loves that kind of it.'' It's nice to see you again man'' Michaels said to me.''Just i loved it would be different conditions in which we are now''He always loved to say something interesting.But since he has some problems with words I guess it is up to me to tell you this story.Tie your seat belts we are starting.

5 YEARS BEFORE

Michaels and I have grown in really hard time.We grew up at Houston in pretty normal families.My father was a respected Naval officer and my mother was secretary in Universal Shipping.But what person with 15 years knows about the world?Nothing,nothing at all.And as for Michaels he lived only with his uncle who was also in Liberty Navy.But since i don't know much about his past i will tell you my lifestory till now.Life was good for me and the dream of a perfect family came truth.

''Today for the sake of Liberty defense martial law will be established on all systems of the House of Liberty'' information terminal said.Oh well i am sure it can't be that bad.

Next day.....

What a beautiful day today.I have a lot of things planed today.What's this?What are these Navy officers doing here?''Ma'am your husband has been tried as an enemy of the State and he's about to be shot on sight'' ''NO!!!!You can't do that!Harry NO!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!What they have done?They shot them both!!!!For no reason.I shall have my revenge on this.Today i have found out that Michael's uncle has also been killed for as a traitor.What are we going to do now?We have no one but one thing:a revenge to the state which done this to our families.We ll leave Houston and search for some help.We only had 2 old Startrackers from our loveones.We decided to go to the Junker base of Beaumont.Michaels had coordinates for it.

And so we docked there when Rogue boss named Robert who was sitting in the bar offered us jobs.We had no alternatives.We accepted it.We had a mission to assassinate a Navy officer which has killed two Rogues in a local prison for no reason.The plan was to infiltrate to prison,find him and get rid of him.

WOW!!! We re lucky to be alive.We found him on a docking terminal and got him.We fast got in in our ships and fled to Beaumont.We had a great reward. 100000$ for each of us.The real life has begun.

Few months later

''Man look at Robert.Look what that damn Cardamine did to him!!!He can't even move how much he took it.It would be easier to....(He pulls out his blaster but i stopped him)''. '' No man.Leave him.He is killing himself let him do it.We just left his room and continued our patrol around Beaumont.

A day later

Unbelievable!Someone shot Robert in the middle of station.We found his will.His wish was to be left in his Wolfhound floating through debris field.I ll go to my girl,Kim the waitress maybe i find out who did this.''Oh my god Kim what happened to you''.She was beaten really hard.She had scars all over her body.''He did it''
''Who?'' I asked ''He did it because of Robert.Because i don't tell to you that he did it.'' ''So Michaels shot Robert'' ''He didn't tell anything to me.'' ''Will you shot him?'' '' I think i won't.See ya Kim.

''Hello Johnson.Long time no see'' Michaels said with an evil grin.''You are still mourning that fool Robert aren't you.I know you Johnson you have always been so weak''( He pulls out blaster and we started to fight He managed to gain upper hand and shot me three times.)

''Sir he ll be in coma for pretty long time.We estimate around 10 years he ll be in coma''

5 years

And so here we are.That's my story.It's better for me to die on my legs than in bed.I ve lived enough to see the world which surrounds me.If you have listened to this story i am probably your idol.If not who gives damn.

And I still think that i went better than any of you.

THE END