Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Platinum Incorporated HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: su3s.png]
Encryption: High
Priority: High
Subject: Leave Time

Greetings.

My brother Tal has recently informed me of a sudden accident that occurred in our family, and he promptly told me to "get my lazy, sorry ass over to Manhattan". As such, I request to take a leave for an indefinite amount of time while we sort this mess out.

Thanks,

Xavier
[Image: d8ua.png]
[Image: baadsviktop.png]

Mr Xavier

I give my apologies for not replying officially sooner granting your request. I trust however you did gain permission and sort it out with Human Resources and are already off station? Well if you didn't then you must be on your way with immediate effect, I understand that family takes precedence and your are entitled to a months paid leave, should you be away for longer, then I'm sure we can organise a service package to help support you in this difficult time.

I do hope that you are able to return to us some time in the future, you are a great asset to the team.
Best regards,

Oystein Baadsvik
President
Platinum Incorporated

[Image: baadsvikbtm.png]
[Image: su3s.png]
Encryption: High
Priority: High
Subject: Leave Time

Greetings.

Ah, a tad bit late. I'm on a shuttle right now, heading back to my Stork. I'll be in Alberta again within a few hours. Back to active duty for me.

Thanks for your concern,

Xavier
[Image: d8ua.png]