Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI, TAZ, SolarR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0rrSn.png]
Greetings,

Not long time ago, We've picked up a truly interesting transmission from Rheinland with a very curious topic. Nonetheless, It bring me to more interesting transmission, which was also opened to us.

As you know, if we ever can be absolute different in point of views, nobody even thinks to hurt whole Zoner community for it's own benefits, because it'll have feedback. I was sure about it since I've born at Erie, but life always is unpredicted, and someone changed my point of view, from a people whom i cannot call Zoners, but they're trying to persuade us.

You are right, topic about people whom I may call "headache alliance". So here is the source.

That is another acknowledgment "Zoner Alliance" as absolutely indifferent people to us, Zoners. Be aware next time when you're talking with ZA pilots, they're trying to break what we are value first of all - the neutrality.

[Image: Jh16c.png]
...::: Sending :-: Transmission Linked :::...
....::: Sender :-: Solar Runner Ashley X. Harper :::....

We understand what you say. we value all that we stood for up till now.Never once have I seen a... well disrespect to the Zoner name and history. the ZA are now becoming diplomatic warmongers as well? This is troubling, greatly troubling, however we understand if your transmission and will take steps to securing our ships, data relays and other things from these... 'warmongers'..

...::: Link Lost :-: Closing :::...
....::: Relay Link Lost :-: Closing Transmission :::....