Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To GMG Guildmasters: Regular encryption.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--- Incoming transmission ---
--- Source: Barrier gate station ---
--- Recipient: GMG Guildmasters ---

--- Begin transmission ---

--- Message begins ---

Greetings, honoured Guildmasters.

I am David Peters, Owner of A1_Construction Limited, a small father/son company only recently established. Following my recent departure from the employment of Interspace Commerce, I've decided to use the generous severence pay given to me to go into business myself.

I plan to open a base construction business, building bases Sirius wide for those who want them. My company will deal with obtaining the relevant licences, building the base where required and, will do the all initial supply work to get the base staffed and fully operational..

To this end, I have, only this week, concluded the purchase of 2 firefly transports and a base construction ship. What we need, however, is our own base of operations.

What we request, is to be allowed to build a level 1 or level 2 base in the Okinawa system, since it offers easy access to all the raw materials we require and the GMG are well known for their willingness to trade and their integrity.

The base would, obviously, grant free access to all GMG ships, but, since it would be my own home, grant no docking rights to any other parties. There would be no defence platforms, since this would be a business premesis and they would not, therefore, be required.

Should you agree to our request, we offer to grant the GMG free base building for as long as the company remains in existence.

I thank you for your time and await your reply in due course.

Peters out.

--- Message ends ---

--- End transmission ---
Retransmitting
Boosting signal : boosted
Retransmitting : Complete
Increasing frequency spectrum.
retransmitting: ...................................................................... Complete
[Image: tarokatsuorevamp.png]
To: David Peters

Konnichiwa Peters-san!

I see few issues of leasing a plot of space to you, Peters-san. It seems that we understand each other well enough. Of course, we'll have a few demands of your installation, in addition to some you've already mentioned. I'll make it easy for both of us, and list our requirements.
  • GMG| vessels must be allowed docking access to your station.
  • GMG Territorial Laws must be abided by yourself and any guests on your station.
  • Helium-3 (product) may not be sold, stored or otherwise available on your station.
  • 'No Fire Zones' are not to be imposed by yourself at any time.

If you can accept our requirements, we can proceed with your construction permit. We will not limit your station to any size or restricting modules, including weapon platforms. You'll enjoy whatever privacy and protection you so desire for your base, as long as it's not a threat to the Guild.
Once built, your base will enjoy the protection of the Guild, though we cannot guarantee its safety at all times. Nor will we be held responsible for any misfortunes regarding the base.

Next, we'll need to discuss the proposed location, name and IFF (if applicable) for your base. If you value privacy, know that we're very discreet. Contact me through the appropriate channel with this information, as you'd desire. I can see that your entry list is surprisingly short, but know that you're free to invite whoever you'd like to your installation, as long as they can abide by our laws.

I'm looking forward to hear from you again, Peters-san.

Guild Master Taro Katsuo,
Sayonara!