Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SCRA From CANNON and Legend-oZi-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
TO ALL SCRA
This Message comes from Cannon himself and from Legend-oZi-/ whos typing this out under his approval and this is not a joke what so ever.

Cannon knows the SCRA is having some issues including many do...
Including with leadership and how things will work in that Faction.
We do know you have 5 days of activity and all but We decided that a more easier approch should work for leader position.

There will be a Vote.
The SCRA members will vote on who they want as leader of SCRA.
And as we all know this will be a hard vote, becasue who ever gets the right to be the SCRA leader, will have the say.
There will be No coup's or Overthrows
Also no backdoor deals or anything, Just 1 Clean simple vote.

You have: 1 Week

To vote and only 1 per person, If you decide to go all trolling about this your vote might be cancled due to this serious matter.

Now there is one thing, (Aphil) and JayDee and Other High Command members might want to drag you to decide to vote for them due to political standards which we have no problem with that as long as they can back up what they say.

So YOU vote on who YOU want to be SCRA leader and then in 1 Week you will get the message.

After this is all over hopefully the SCRA has a Good leader who can get tons of activity and alot more members who can bring back the glory days as you call it.

But for now take your time for a bit and choose hard for who you want. AH ALMOST FORGOT THIS IS A PM TO HIM ON FORUMS FOR YOUR VOTE
That was not an RP thread for the Comm Channel, Zofia. You can sort out your faction mess in your faction section, so it is moved here.
(07-08-2013, 04:45 PM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]That was not an RP thread for the Comm Channel, Zofia. You can sort out your faction mess in your faction section, so it is moved here.

o.o I just talked to Cannon via skype... heres what he said

Ok then.
[3:01:08 AM] Matt (Cannon): Make a post on the forum asking all current SCRA members to PM me with their name and SCRA ship they fly.
[3:01:19 AM] Matt (Cannon): They have one week to notify me.
[3:01:52 AM] Matt (Cannon): If they have activity on their ship in the last month then I will allow them to vote for a new leader.

basically he just said forums

Oh and BTW its not Zofia... Thats old, as in im not called that really
Well. A SCRA member here.

I have to express my greatest astonishment regarding this post. We are -not- suffering problems in activity or in leadership.
This is either a great misunderstanding or a case of slander. This "Ozi" guy was kicked from our faction a few days ago, because of lolwuttery (a decision our HC made) and my personal guess is that he is quite mad about that.

I personally want JayDee to stay as our leader, just as our whole HC. And I think I can speak for everyone else in SCRA too.

Respectfully,
Fabi aka Weras
I recall this.

[7/7/2013 2:17:41 PM] Legend-oZi-: here yah go courtesy of me and a few buddys
[7/7/2013 2:17:45 PM | Edited 2:17:51 PM] Legend-oZi-: The SCRA has no allies, their saying what the ZA said "We are at war, no more RP", you are lossing a station to a corperation, you guys have no fear factor, you have no man power, you have no RP power, you want War this War that, oh you want a carrier? get in line, the devs dont ever tell the true do ya think they tell you were really getting a carrier? what dev would, none, thats who, i know most devs. your leader ship is falling apart, you kicked veteran members, you lost one of your very few warships, you ex-leader joing the Reavers, and before that your last one died via that reaver. you guys have no fear factor, people wonder into SCRA space and expect a fight, and in the end all you give is a "We dont give a shit" rating and log off because your dying. you know what? imight as make a indy faction of the SCRA and go ally with Kusari and Bretoina, and while im at it, ill make the pirm force my worst enemy, our name? The Republic of the SCRA, what you going to do about it? cry? rage? bitch more please
[7/7/2013 2:18:11 PM] Legend-oZi-: thats the 1000000000000000% truth
Yup... already said that stuff to cannon and still.... OH and that wasnt lolwuttery that was becasue of you guys not giving a darn about me and most of the others in there... 5 people are in there cause there just waiting for you guys to fail so they can step up.

AH and i only posted facts from a friend that he gave me to post so you cant use that against me.
Like seriously? Okay man, let me give my opinion.

First of all, only you were bitching about everything. Whenever we wanted to log, you were like "I don't care". You wanted to "raise" activity by taking ooRP ships to o-52.

Quote:[2013.07.07. 19:58:55] Димон JayDee: There is Khara in 52?
[2013.07.07. 19:58:57] Димон JayDee: :\
[2013.07.07. 19:59:01] Tyler: why not
[2013.07.07. 19:59:03] Димон JayDee: cuz
[2013.07.07. 19:59:07] Tyler: ill get a few in there for yah

Just one of the several attempts.
Also, you and your friend, who is not even part of the SCRA are the only ones who think JD is doing the whole thing in a wrong way. We're doing everything to help him, unlike you did. When we were doing the event with SoS, you were

Quote:[2013.07.07. 19:59:48] Tyler: cause no one gives a rats ass about logging let alone about me
[2013.07.07. 19:59:59] Tyler: so why should i log
[2013.07.07. 20:01:02] Tyler: and i wanted to have fun in my OC

What I think is that you were not part of anything you did, and were a tiresome little... Only JD kept you in the faction, at least 5 of us were wanted you out. You wouldn't believe how many were celebrating upon seeing that you were kicked. And what did you do? Started raging that nobody wants JD? Trying to start an indie coalition faction, a "coalition republic", from the exiled members of the coalition....

If you'd know anything about our RP, you would know that we don't exile anyone with our technology. Only through the airlock without an EV suit...
Ah but that where your wrong... *laughing so hard*

Basically since you guys did have no activity untill i brought ships there.
then you still compalined and never logged oh and this

[2013.07.07. 19:59:48] Tyler: cause no one gives a rats ass about logging let alone about me
[2013.07.07. 19:59:59] Tyler: so why should i log
[2013.07.07. 20:01:02] Tyler: and i wanted to have fun in my OC

I NEVER NAMED TYLER ON MY SKYPE so never ever edit things about me
also
My frined wanted to have sme RP and fun with you guys and then nope your like he can go screw off

OH and that actvity was just so you guys could keep it alive
and most of the RP was done by APHIL

OH and that indie faction was a friends idea to have fun... but you gusy blow up about it soooo. Meh

and 1 more thing 4 people dont care about that faction thats in there right now... but im still not going to give you names so you can ruin there stuff to.

Im quite angered tio the point where people edit my skype things as i get booted out... how disgusting and pathetic
You know there is a function on skype, when you can give names to your contact... I won'T call you legend or ozi, so I renamed Tyler...

Yeah, we had no activity. You forget about the patrols... you forget about the raids...

You think you can raise activity by bringing ooRP ships to our system??? Yeah, quite a good idea, I guess the whole server can bow before your majesty.
Where your wrong again... i even stated that those ship were in RP as long as i didnt screw around to much...

Also the raids i was on ******* VACATION so you still cant use that against me...
and still... i Think I know what i said in my own words... Thus is why i hate skype anyhow... so every thing you say you cant use against me

So like i said YOU have NOTHING against me... everything i did was in RP and was in RULES of the server and then this post was allow by cannon and so on i got permsission to do all this mates so like i said nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3