Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Data Transmission to Junker Stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Logarithmic encryption ---- enabled.*
*Frequency hopping ---- enabled*
*Transmitting to Junkers Rogue Network*
*Spider detection ---- enabled*
*Running Ratchet Hack Alpha 1.1
********Hack Initiated*********
*Line declared ---- secure*
*Uplink established - using normal parameters*

01001001 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100101 01110000 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100100 01100001 01110100 01100001 00101110 00100000 01010000 01101100 01100101 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01000011 01100101 01110011 01100001 01110010 00101110

.......Incoming Transmission
.........Identification - John Adams
.............Subject: Kill on Sight

Any vessel with the name .:J:. are to be shot down on sight for violations of Sigma Law and threats against the GMG. Ships are identified as Junkers from what our most recent patrols have spotted.

...Disconnected

********Hack Terminated*********
*Uplink Terminated*
*Logarithmic encryption ---- enabled.*
*Frequency hopping ---- enabled*
*Transmitting to Cesar Culebra - Rochester*
*Spider detection ---- enabled*
*Running Ratchet Hack Alpha 1.1
********Hack Initiated*********
*Line declared ---- secure*
*Uplink established - using normal parameters*

Cesar I am transmitting some data from Ratchet. Seems we might have a problem near Yanagi.

Encoding data: *********

********Hack Terminated*********
*Uplink Terminated*
*****BEGIN UPLOAD*****
*****TRACKING SOURCE*****
*****HARVESTER_00*****
*****BORNHOLM*****
*****TRACKING DESTINATION*****
*****JUNKER FREQUENCIES*****
*****TRANSMISSION UPLOADED*****

This unit detected comms and analized the data. These units will transfer additional combat models to Sigma-13 Yanagi installation.

Machine interface access encryption is as follows. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry294676

Use this frequency should the Rachet unit require additional assistance. These combat models will defend the utility model Rachet.

Transmit instructions.

*****TERMINATEING TRANSMISSION*****
~~HACK TRANS STREAM~~
***BLIP***

Finally you Junkers feel the other end of the stick!

***BLIP***
~~END~~
*BEGIN TRANSMISSION*
*SPEAKER VLADIMIR TINKERBELL*
*JUNKER GUARDS PARTY*

TO ALL JUNKER PERSONNEL:

Be advised, the Junker Guards Party is currently fortifying Puerto Rico to prevent a strike on otherwise vulnerable stations there by hostile capital vessels. This fortification is nearly complete and we will then begin to assemble a "Rapid Response Force" to assist other Junker stations.

Yanagi and Bornholm will be our first areas reinforced.

Any Junkers experiencing attacks or hostilities are requested to make know the parties initiating such actions. Be advised the Bounty Hunter group "Dark Wing (DW) has escalated their provocative and threatening stance throughout Sirius as has the GMG in Sigma 13. Yesterday a DW battleship passed through Puerto Rico system, firing on Guards forces there.

In the right time...in the right way...at the right place, these things will be corrected.

*END TRANSMISSION*
***BEGIN TRANSMISSION***
***ONIROS SPEAKING***
***JuNKER GUARD PARTY***

Awaking from a long nightmare to this unwelcome galaxy

A long time ago, we were talking about who we were. We found through them how we can be. Even with them we cannot be what we should be. I saw many attempt aborted. I heard so many unheard voices.
I still believe in the Libra Flux Aeterna but i lost my appetite - most of the drugs theses days drive us in such a diet*.
I never thought we could be the specific target of anyone on Sirius.
If it's a war they want, a war shall come to their door.

I awoke from nightmare to fall in another nightmare...

***END TRANSMISSION***
*Incomming Transmission*
*Comm. ID. Vostromeda*
*Begin Transmission*

This here be Tab Troep of the junker ship Vostromeda. i'd like ye to be telling meself what in sam hill be going on here? i been a Junker for all of me life an never have i heard tales such as these, Junkers threatening people, junkers being put on K.O.S. list, and junkers preparing fer war?

i warned ye about forming this "guard" and the trouble it'd bring, boy i hate being right all the time. seems it's time fer Ole Tab to be finding him a new home. You lot can keep yer war to yerselves, i ain't wanting no part of it. Fighting a war and losing the lives of yer friends and family when you could easily have someone else do the fighting fer ye? BAH!

Dadjim kids, ain't got no respect fer what's what.

*Transmission Terminated*
***BEGIN TRANSMISSION***
***ONIROS SPEAKING***
***to ship Vostrameda***

Do not worry old chap. Live your life peacefully. You will not be involved if you don't want to be. GMG decided to KoS .:j:. vessels only. I really don't know why. Do you think I asked to be kill on sight ? I never had a single contact with any GMG ships my all life.
A diamond has a multiple facets, you saw only one, a reflect. It is the reason why everyone of us is being right all the time when is look at is own reflect. We are not forming a "guard", I am in a "party" just like you, and we all have a political view... or not. In this party, we call ourself guard.

However, you're right someone should fight for us... they already answered because they are linked to us for unknown reason to me; they are called the Harvesters.
A door is opening, and I will take the door wherever it lead.
The Momentum, we have to feel the Momentum.
' Wrote:*Incomming Transmission*
*Comm. ID. Vostromeda*
*Begin Transmission*

This here be Tab Troep of the junker ship Vostromeda. i'd like ye to be telling meself what in sam hill be going on here? i been a Junker for all of me life an never have i heard tales such as these, Junkers threatening people, junkers being put on K.O.S. list, and junkers preparing fer war?

i warned ye about forming this "guard" and the trouble it'd bring, boy i hate being right all the time. seems it's time fer Ole Tab to be finding him a new home. You lot can keep yer war to yerselves, i ain't wanting no part of it. Fighting a war and losing the lives of yer friends and family when you could easily have someone else do the fighting fer ye? BAH!

Dadjim kids, ain't got no respect fer what's what.

*Transmission Terminated*

*BEGIN TRANSMISSION*
*SPEAKER VLADIMIR TINKERBELL*
*JUNKER GUARDS PARTY*

TO ALL JUNKER PERSONNEL:

Pfft...ain't us Junker Guards starting a war you old fart. DW sailed into Puerto Rico bombarding bases and ships there with a bounty hunter battleship. They have "decided" Bornholm is "their" scrap yard and shot at Junkers trying to work there.

What do you suggest? We lie down and say, here, take it!"? This sort of action--a hostile faction deciding to run Junkers away from their own bases--is exactly what the Junker Congress warned would happen. Now its on your doorstep and you wanna run away?

The Junker Congress isn't initiating war--we are warning other Junkers that DW is operating close to like there is one regarding us and want you to be alerted. The other thing we are doing is sending small defense ships to each base to help defend Junkers there.

We can't "easily" have someone do the fighting for us against a group armed almost entirely with battleships and battle cruisers. We are talking now to some of our associates but that doesn't save innocent women and children and hard working independents in CSVs from getting mauled in the meanwhile. We do have a group we can retain for pay to help with this and we're happy to pass the responsibility over to them--wanna chip into the kitty or are you just talk and only looking out for yourself?

Right now we have two different factions trying to push Junkers from Bornholm and Yanagi. For no reason other than, they want them and think we are too weak to hold them.

*END TRANSMISSION*
Briefly
Coming from GMG
Quote:Ships carrying the identification .:j:. have explained their actions and have been removed from the hostility list.

All is good ?
Pages: 1 2