Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Long Island station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>Incoming transmision<<<<
>>>>Type: inquiry<<<<
>>>>Transmission origin: Omicron Theta<<<<

* white noise fades out as you see an old man entering the field of view of the camera and starts to speak*

Hello, I'm Captain of the Centuaris a Zoner Aquilon class Carrier, a ship dedicated to peace

I've been wondering if you deliver your products, since a former request should be first made before i can venture to Liberty, for a specific goal other than to seek pasage

but i'm on the market for a Cloak device mk2 advanced, but i can't make payment just yet

Also how much do you charge for a MK2 adv?

*the screen is filled with white noise*
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Long Island Station Directorate
TARGET ID: Zoner Vessel Centauris, Captain's Office
SUBJECT: Cloak Request
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, Captain.

We must admit to a certain level of surprise that our name has reached as far as Omicron Theta with respect to our production capabilities. While we appreciate your interest, we must decline your inquiry. We do not expect, and we would not request, that the Republic of Liberty would grant an exemption for a Zoner "Aquilon" class Carrier to fly to the heart of Liberty, much less to requisition a piece of technology like a cloaking device. You will need to find other avenues if you wish to pursue this line of technology.

Long Island Directorate out.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****