Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Contract Offer for Supply Mission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A Yanagi communications chief leans in and activates a communication broadcast directed specifically for a target station in Puerto Rico...

Aces: 'lo there Congressmen, I have a station in the Sigmas I need filled with approximately forty-thousand Ship Hull Panels. Ive got a nice paycheck already setup for transfer if ye Pilots are up for the task. As always, thank ya aye. I'll be standing by to discuss the details of the contract.

***Transmission Concluded***
(07-14-2013, 07:14 AM)AceofSpades Wrote: [ -> ]A Yanagi communications chief leans in and activates a communication broadcast directed specifically for a target station in Puerto Rico...

Aces: 'lo there Congressmen, I have a station in the Sigmas I need filled with approximately forty-thousand Ship Hull Panels. Ive got a nice paycheck already setup for transfer if ye Pilots are up for the task. As always, thank ya aye. I'll be standing by to discuss the details of the contract.

***Transmission Concluded***

We're aware of the base you're speaking of. I'll have a representative out at Yanagi to discuss details, but I'm certain we can help you out with this.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: D-Arbiter Tyber Zann****

Gentlemen,

Our boys outdid themselves on this one. As you were present to accept delivery I'll forgo the guncam shots, but of course they're available upon request. It was a business doing pleasure with you... wait, flip that - that's a different group we work with.

Tyber out

****End Transmission****
A Pilot sitting in the bar at Yanagi smiles and finishes his drink.

Aces: The quick execution of that contract was remarkable. Thank you for the help, payment has been confirmed.

Contract closed.
Aces sits down again at the Yanagi bar, this time he leans in to speak to the bartender quietly.

"Get me the comm link again, please."

That was quite a quickly executed contract last time,I figured we might as well do another round. Say, another 40k Ship Hull Panels for the target destination? That'd be a great help aye, we'll be awaiting response here on Yanagi.

Thank ye, Congressmen
-Aces