Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TBH application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Full Name:
Carlos Rodrigo Diaz

Your skills:
I'm extensivly trained in ship electronics and can repair them.
I was trained by my father in ship combat, ship tactics, ship navigation and melee combat.

Reason why you chose us:
Being in the Corsair military has it's advantages but my tour of duty is coming to an end. Insted of rejoining the military I would love to join TBH instead.I feel that TBH has the most important thing i'm looking for (Brotherhood).Trained to live or die for the Corsair way of life, total obedience to orders and steadfast in combat.
I hate the Outcasts,Britonians, and Rhinelanders with a passion. I want to test my combat training on them.
Obviosly I havn't found any equal from them yet.

Your biography:
My family is a direct decendant of Rodrigo Diaz (El Cid) from early earth history.
I was Born and raised on Crete as the only child i got alot of attention from Antonio Diaz (my father)a military man with alot of medals and kills under his belt.
At age 7 my father started training me in ship combat, ship tactics, ship navigation and melee combat. At age 12 i killed my first Outcast as a ritual of passage into manhood. At age 20 i joined the Corsair army (like my father)to hunt the Corsair enemies and protect our way of life from our enemies.
My father died (of old age) when i was 22 my mother (Abegail) shortly after.Since then i felt somthing was missing from my life. Family.
I've been in quite a few battles in my 3 years in the army.One battle in particular was in Omega 41.We were on a routine patrol (4 fighters). When we got contact. 6 Outcast fighters.I killed one right away.My childhood friend was killed almost immidiatly.An outcast had me in his sights when all of a sudden i pulled a very risky manuver (engine kill) the Outcast flew right by me. I opened fire on him killing him quickly. My other wingman killed one before he took a missile killing him. So now it was 2 against 3.My other wingman was on one but one was on him so i immediatly got into position to kill the one following my wingman.My wingman killed his target only to get a missile as soon as he killed the outcast(from the last Outcast).Now it was one on one.the Outcast opened fire with missiles but i dodged it and started defensive manuvers.I flew into the asteriod field at full speed, he fired his last missile hitting me damaging my ship.(My lucky day)I managed to get behind him and opened fire killing him instantly. I limped back to base alone.
I was the only survivor of this incident.