Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Epilouge: End Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shortly after Leo's death, the people inside Tainted regained their humanity, the Nomads inside them were shortly removed by the Order and everything returned to normal...another attempted take over of humanity by the Nomads was avoided once again. Though little people know about it. The station that the Order maintained, mysteriously vanished from Sirius space, as did the large Ion Cloud that surrounded the station as well.

Kurt recently applied to join the Southern Alliance, even with his past record, things are looking good for him to get into the group of law fighters. Rag and Kurt are still inseparable.

Shan rejoined the Blood Dragons with a heavy heart, oddly enough, her Nomad implants still work, however there was never a Nomad implanted in her body along with the implants, so that could be a reason behind it.

Sarah and Al went missing shortly after Leo's death. The Order have a huge bounty over their heads for their capture.

Gwen moved in with Shan. Gwen calls Shan her mother from another life, and is currently training to become a Blood Dragon pilot and in Shan's squadron.

Takashi regained himself and was cleansed of the Nomad infestation. He was welcomed with open arms to the Blood Dragons, but chose instead to follow the path of a Law abiding citizen. He says "I've had enough of adventure for two lifetimes." He is now a CEO of a major corporation on New Tokyo.

As for Leo...no one knows if he truly died...or if Allecto perished and Leo survived...However, there have been recent rumors of a man in Liberty...stalking the trade lanes...

...and no one knows his name...

OORP Note: Thanks to all who have read the Leo stories. I know it isn't as long as I hoped it to be. But anymore I just can't squeeze out any more twists to the story, and for me that is unusual. I really hope you all enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Yes, there will be more Leo stories, but they're going to involve different characters who unveil more of the plot that Tainted unfolded. Many questions are unanswered and I intend to finish them up.

~Leo