Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jump Ship Registration TO :Kusari High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​
.................................................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..............................​......

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\\\\\\\\/\/\/\/\/\/Incoming Transmission/\/\/\///////-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Greetings to the Kusari High Command,
This is the Captain of the space faring vessel Wailing.Poet,
I would like to register my Jump Ship for Jump Trading use in Kusari Space.
I shall proceed to give you the details..................

Ship Name - Wailing.Poet
Ship Class - Liberty "Atlantis Class" Carrier
Ship ID and IFF - Liberty Navy ID/ IFF-None
Primary Items to be traded - Basic Alloy
Secondary Goods - Lawful Commodities as deemed by Kusari Law.
BANNED GOODS - Any unlawful commodities as deemed by Kusari Law,this shall be strictly followed and inspected thoroughly,any traders who try to smuggle shall be banned from my jump services permanently.
Primary Jump Systems in Kusari - New Tokyo.
Secondary Jump Systems -None.
-------------=---=-=-=-=-=-= Data transfer Initiated =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--------------
:::::::::[attachment=655]ID:::::::::[attachment=656]IFF:::::::[attachment=657]Special Equipments List::::::
-------------=---=-=-=-=-=-= Data transfer Complete =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=------------
I would like to add that i shall fully comply with Kusari Laws and will not attack ANY vessel in Kusari Space including those at war with Liberty,and will shall ONLY open fire in self defense and in defence of my jump Convoy.
Iam will await you to send the Name of the ship to which you shall like the fee (I believe its 60 Million SC)to be transfered to.Hope i shall hear back from you soon,signing off.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​
.................................................:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..............................​......

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\\\\\\\\/\/\/\/\/\/Transmission Stream Lost.....////////-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[Image: comheader.png]

Konbanwa unnamed captain of the Wailing Poet .
I am afraid that Liberty Navy carriers are not welcome in Kusari. Additionally, we would require assurance that members of any jump party would not be smuggling: being refused your service after the fact is useless to the Republic.
Unfortunately your request must be denied.
Sayonara.
Kaishō-ho Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]