Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Doges || Assassin Mercenaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: R8J7drq.jpg]

The Doges
For the Doge Empire!

Tag: Mood.Doge

The Doges are known as an independent Mercenary Corporation in Sirius, it is speculated that the Doges have enormous financial backing from a "Doge Empire" but there is no concrete evidence to support the claims.

The Doges fly by their moods and emotions whilst in space. No one knows exactly how they're selected but the only real place their operatives can come from is the Doge Empire due to their specific race. There is a conspiracy theory that all the Doges come from the Empire and are handpicked from the Doge Royal Navy and Intelligence as assassins.

But whatever the speculations, the Doges in Sirius are known to be efficient assassins that are employed only privately by economically stable and strong corporations. The only known leader of the Doges uses the title of Doge-Master, his callsign -if any- is unknown.

---

Roster
  • Angry
  • Crazy
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Horny
  • Mad
  • Pissy
  • Sad

---

Recruitment

PM Soul Reaper on skype. It's better to have references from inside the faction before coming to me. You'll be tested in-game and if you meet our lowest PvP standards, you'll be accepted as a Pup.

---

OOC

We're an independent mercenary faction, possibly lawful-sided. This is mainly here to make sure no one tries stealing the idea and we can have some sort of control over our tag, there are no other Doges other than listed.
Oh and, this is also a Feedback Thread, if you have any. Since we've been somewhat active.
Burak, you're a colossal moron but this is the greatest thing I've seen from you yet so keep it up.
Is this a troll? I'm pretty sure this is a troll.
This group is made to shoot Flares and so they asked LN to bounty Flares.
So it's an elaborate troll.
(08-01-2013, 12:12 AM)Blodo Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a troll? I'm pretty sure this is a troll.
It did start out as one, though not anymore.

(08-01-2013, 12:28 AM)Spike Seadra Wrote: [ -> ]This group is made to shoot Flares and so they asked LN to bounty Flares.
Err, due to the fact that I'm a member of the Liberty Government..this might seem to be a "conspiracy", but no, we (gov) didn't add you to the bounty board before because of how lazy we were. Trust me, you were going to be added way before the Doges even existed.

And yeah, it's extremely fun to shoot Flares.

(08-01-2013, 12:32 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]So it's an elaborate troll.
Ye.
(08-01-2013, 12:44 AM)Soul Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2013, 12:12 AM)Blodo Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a troll? I'm pretty sure this is a troll.
It did start out as one, though not anymore.

(08-01-2013, 12:28 AM)Spike Seadra Wrote: [ -> ]This group is made to shoot Flares and so they asked LN to bounty Flares.
Err, due to the fact that I'm a member of the Liberty Government..this might seem to be a "conspiracy", but no, we (gov) didn't add you to the bounty board before because of how lazy we were. Trust me, you were going to be added way before the Doges even existed.

And yeah, it's extremely fun to shoot Flares.

(08-01-2013, 12:32 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]So it's an elaborate troll.
Ye.

Who said it's not fun to shoot Doges back, huh ?
Altough you created this group just after Flares got bountied or just before Flares were bountied but you knew that Flares were going to be bountied.
I have your SKYPE msgs.
Lol, we know that we are going to be added but LN were too lazy to login the acc and edit a single line for bountying on flares.
I'll trust but any ways what's the role and goal for Doges ? Where there empire existed ? How did they came and what happened ? How did this group is formed ?
Any more data available or it's an pew pew faction ?
Shooting a house with a faction means you're obviously going to get a bounty on your head by that house, so yeah just like everyone else I knew you were going to be on that bounty board, like..there could never really be any doubt.

It's a mercenary pew pew faction with some random non-canon roleplay behind it. The Doge Empire is full of mysteries, no one knows where it is or even if it actually exists...but the Doges must have come from somewhere, right?

They have the ability to transform into human shape and back to Doge whenever they want.
Ok, do "Doges" follow "Server Rules" ?
Pages: 1 2 3