Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Crimson's Flares Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Q/A
Here you will find some of the questions that was asked in the past and in a more recent times already answered,have fun reading..
//post under reconstruction
Q1:Why did you copied the Group who call themself “Reavers”?
A1: No..we didn't copied them at all,even if from an outside perspective it may seem we have done so and because of that i’ll have to walk you through into some of decision we have made that made you wonder that:
Naming Procedure :
At the begin of the group each member have made a proposal or more regarding which name we should have,we ended with around 30 names and from that we narrow it down to 3[every member voted with yes or no for each name],the winner as you might of guessed was “The Crimson Flares” and of course another round with 17 tags and *callsigns* and i believe is rather obvious why “.Flare” and “<color>” had the more votes..
Bounty Board Selection Procedure:
We first registered to Liberty Unlawfully Boards due to obvious high activity that this house holds than the others like it & MercNet due to sirius wide bounty & regarding Bretonia Molly’s Bounty Board stands up,mostly because it’s the only unlawful one and have mostly same targets listed as the ones in Liberty that we already been hunting & regarding the Tau’s ,we all know that IMG pays the best and was an opportunity to score some points with EFL as well,even more that some of our members likes the GRN line due to overall graphic improvements than vanillas models & rheinland we have considered Rheinland military on one side due the common targets we already hunt[aka Liberty Lawfully] and the Red Hessians because it would expand not only our targets but our hunting grounds as well and let’s not forget they have a nice/good ship line which could’ve been added to our “legit” faction branded ship we could fly;but in the end we haven't yet taken one of this paths & now about Kusari the only active board is Samura,while it haves OC bountied we choose not sign up ,but we might consider it in the not so near future..
Here's a bit of feedback that I want to comment on:
You guys all bitch about how bad CL}'s, [LN]'s even Doges RP is, yet you can hardly go and say yours is good either.
I've seen various members drop one or two lines before charging into a fight. It's a bit hypocritical, no?
I advise you look at your own RP before judging others. I'm not labeling you all like this though, some of you can actually RP nicely, which is good. Look at those people and follow their example.

I also advise you drop the whole boastful and gloating act you have inRP. It's a good style to choose, however I'm not sure that you're getting it right as it crawls under peoples skin inRP and ooRP. It should only do that inRP.
Those who have Tried Well Should not be Getting the Crying and Screwing of Role play by people because in this community In every faction i saw alot of this "QQ" stuff
Just an Example : LNS gank RNC they call them selves Pro
RNC Gank LNS they call them Gankers and Cry at this alright

Our Role play is Limited to Mercenaries. We are not [LN],Doge,CL} or like them
Every Offical Faction or related to NPC faction must have a Roleplay Background,e.g [LN],CL}
We are Freelancers better mentioned as Mercenaries
What we did used a proper background and every possilbe thing we can with in the Limit of Offical factions and Rules.
I know the Same posts will be kept coming because we ganked alot and got ganked alot so its all balanced those who points out This and that on us should tell in nice ways rather then insulting the whole faction . If some one from Faction Did anything wrong we prefer feedback here for that because for Future we don't want it to be happened again.

Thankyou for your Valuable Feedback
(08-02-2013, 09:31 PM)Alphonse Josse Wrote: [ -> ]Those who have Tried Well Should not be Getting the Crying and Screwing of Role play by people because in this community In every faction i saw alot of this "QQ" stuff
Just an Example : LNS gank RNC they call them selves Pro
RNC Gank LNS they call them Gankers and Cry at this alright

Our Role play is Limited to Mercenaries. We are not [LN],Doge,CL} or like them
Every Offical Faction or related to NPC faction must have a Roleplay Background,e.g [LN],CL}
We are Freelancers better mentioned as Mercenaries
What we did used a proper background and every possilbe thing we can with in the Limit of Offical factions and Rules.
I know the Same posts will be kept coming because we ganked alot and got ganked alot so its all balanced those who points out This and that on us should tell in nice ways rather then insulting the whole faction . If some one from Faction Did anything wrong we prefer feedback here for that because for next time we wont be keeping it that way

I'm sorry if I didn't pick it up because I couldn't read your post properly, but I think you may have completely missed what I said.
I was talking about the RP before engagement.
(08-02-2013, 09:10 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a bit of feedback that I want to comment on:
You guys all ***** about how bad CL}'s, [LN]'s even Doges RP is, yet you can hardly go and say yours is good either.
I've seen various members drop one or two lines before charging into a fight. It's a bit hypocritical, no?
I advise you look at your own RP before judging others. I'm not labeling you all like this though, some of you can actually RP nicely, which is good. Look at those people and follow their example.

I also advise you drop the whole boastful and gloating act you have inRP. It's a good style to choose, however I'm not sure that you're getting it right as it crawls under peoples skin inRP and ooRP. It should only do that inRP.

Yes, because their RP isn't good. Wanna see a screen of [LN]s engagement RP?
Anyways, I RP alot more then ( Doges ) do. CL} has good RP before engageing. Doges just say die and then shoot. Lyth, you also can't say Flare RP sucks, because you said " Assisting Navy " once and engaged. I know its proper and enough, but tahst one line, compared to Flare ( 4-5 lines ).
(08-02-2013, 09:47 PM).Flash. Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 09:10 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a bit of feedback that I want to comment on:
You guys all ***** about how bad CL}'s, [LN]'s even Doges RP is, yet you can hardly go and say yours is good either.

Anyways, I RP alot more then ( Doges ) do. CL} has good RP before engageing. Doges just say die and then shoot. Lyth, you also can't say Flare RP sucks, because you said " Assisting Navy " once and engaged. I know its proper and enough, but tahst one line, compared to Flare ( 4-5 lines ).

I'd love to see some evidence... oh wait, did someone delete it again?
I'm very skeptical on this, because it's hard to tell whether you lot are QQing from being killed by someone or, by divine intervention, you deleted the screens.
And I don't just say "Assisting Navy" (or at least most of the time) I come in and make an entrance. I'll drop a few lines of my characters cliché speech then dive in.
And as I've said, not all of you do 1-2 liners, but from peoples experience that's all they see before they're engulfed by missiles/torpedos/codenames/snacs.
Talking about Role play before Engaging ?? Let me get clear to you. How do i Roleplay??

Trailer: Hey you there* He stares at his ID*
*Takes out his notebook Checks out for the Name and ID* Aha there you go Mr. e.g Mr.Hudson
you Got a bounty on your Dirty head and you better know why i am here?? Do you ?? I am here to claim it so i better make sure you should be prepared for it.
Charging weapons ,Engaging <Target> Claiming Bounty on your head, Engage engage

This is the Simplest Form i can show you if you dont know how to role play like a mercenary. Now if you cant understand this,It is the simplest one. Now maybe your role play is weak or those who worked for a week to make a faction and still working on its Weak points and trying to fix this and that which is about to Come

(08-02-2013, 09:53 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm very skeptical on this, because it's hard to tell whether you lot are QQing from being killed by someone or, by divine intervention, you deleted the screens.
And I don't just say "Assisting Navy" (or at least most of the time) I come in and make an entrance. I'll drop a few lines of my characters cliché speech then dive in.
And as I've said, not all of you do 1-2 liners, but from peoples experience that's all they see before they're engulfed by missiles/torpedos/codenames/snacs.

Talking about Role play before Engaging ??
Lets Do this. Shall we??
I my self have encounter with you many times in game and if you can remember the Roleplay you did last time against me was, Engaging on first ship was normal roleplay. Though that was by me, you was engaged by me so that roleplay goes to me. After coming near to death ,ran out of everystuff you ran changed to another fighter and this time came again and i had to roleplay again . You did Roleplay??? so Far no.
And again near to death ran and logged 3rd ship to fight me mehh. 3rd time Roleplay by me By you ?? none so far

If you gonna ask proofs. I am sure you know it very well or i think i have some valuable ones in my pocket too.

"Those who know don't talk and those who talk, don't know a thing."
(08-02-2013, 10:09 PM)Alphonse Josse Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2013, 09:53 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]

Talking about Role play before Engaging ??
Lets Do this. Shall we??
I my self have encounter with you many times in game and if you can remember the Roleplay you did last time against me was, Engaging on first ship was normal roleplay. Though that was by me, you was engaged by me so that roleplay goes to me. After coming near to death ,ran out of everystuff you ran changed to another fighter and this time came again and i had to roleplay again . You did Roleplay??? so Far no.
And again near to death ran and logged 3rd ship to fight me mehh. 3rd time Roleplay by me By you ?? none so far

If you gonna ask proofs. I am sure you know it very well or i think i have some valuable ones in my pocket too.

"Those who know don't talk and those who talk, don't know a thing."

Say what? We were pming each other about it in-between.
I don't know what you want to prove to onlookers, but we acknowledged that I could run off and switch round ships. I also asked you each time I came back if you wanted to go again and you said 'ok'. Don't twist the facts to make me look like a criminal.
Besides, it's your fault that you had an MR. If you can't CD me that's too bad.

I'm still waiting for your factions proof of various rule breaks by people.
Or did everyone drag it all into the recycle bin by accident in a 'Chrome Remote Desktop' session?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10