Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: VWA| Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Name: Alexander Blutengel

Place and year of birth: Planet New Berlin, 800 A.S

Personal Background: Alexander Blutengel was born on Planet New Berlin. His family was not really rich, better to say the family Blutengel was poor. Alexander finished the school with a bad graduation because his family was not able to pay private tutoring for Alexander. Alexander also quickly recognized that richer kids got a better graduation... After a few jobs who were really bad paid...he heard some propaganda from the VWA. Alexander decided quickly to apply for the VWA and to help them.

What brings you to our cause? To fight for a uncorrupted and better Rheinland

Skype protocol communication code: lambdadisco
[Image: gXeep1A.png]
18-05-823

Herr Blutengel,

I'm afraid to say that at present, the Widerstandsarmee cannot accept your application. We aren't honestly in the business of enlisting three-year-olds to fight for a just Rheinland.

Should you elaborate upon your origins to some extent, perhaps we may reconsider.

[Image: JG7K1os.png]
*Incoming Transmission*
User: Alexander Blutengel

Guten Tag,
I think I got a typo at my application... I was born on Planet New Berlin in 800 A.S not 820...
I hope you can forgive me.

*Transmission End*
23-05-823

Herr Blutengel,

The decision currently stands; you haven't done enough to distinguish yourself enough to join the spearhead of the Bundschuh Party, but you are of course welcome to apply to any other branch or sect.

Deiter proceeds towards the silent man. He looked like he's been through hell, and his gruff appearance supported that fact. He approached the Widerstand recruiter, who nodded, but then proceeded to notice the identical Bunschuh pin on Deiter's collar, albeit, with a line of blood lain out across from one end to the other.

The man looks to Deiter, but before he can speak, Deiter rebuttals. "I can explain it later. Perhaps over a drink." The man nods, then proceeds with Deiter to the terminal.

Name: Deiter Ulrich III (Preferred Alias: Peter von Braun)

Place and year of birth: Waaste, Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System; March 3rd, 781 A.S.

Personal Background:
My personal life has been a long and unsavory one, filled with great loss and even greater regret. However, I will attempt to do what I can to shorten it to a meaningful size.

I was born on Planet Hamburg. My father and mother were both wealthy types, but it did little to help me in the long run. Not long before my end of my 15th year, they were both killed in an ambush in the Dresden system, most likely the work of Red Hessian fighters. This caused a stir among the remnants of my family, where the decision was made to make my brother, Richter, the new family patriarch.

Not long before the crisis that would envelop the Fatherland (The commonly named 'Nomad War'), Richter and I, along with several Militär ships were beset upon by Red Hessian fighters. The force was pushed back, but Richter, as well a newer pilot, were killed in the engagement. My close friend, Erich Klengel, did what he could to support me through my grievance. By request of Richter, he also unlocked a special storage container aboard Mainz he claimed was left by my brother for me. The container contained a moderately damaged "Valkyrie"-class fighter, which was christened 'Ehre' by her previous owner, and also held within a plaque dictating the ship's use during the 80 Years War. It was truly a sight to behold.

However, the ship was not combat ready. She had holes torn through her armor, and her power banks were corroded terribly. Erich, a then associate of the Bundschuh at the time, helped provide materials to repair the ship, and not long after, Ehre was combat ready once more. Over the following years, I have inquired to Erich of his loyalty to the Bundschuhpartie. Combined with several... grotesque displays by the Rheinwehr and the Bundespolizei, as well as Erich's continued friendship, I 'covertly' aided the Bundschuh party wherever and whenever I could.

What brings you to our cause?
Though the official records may not show it, I have lended aid to the bundschuhpartie ever since my trusted friend Erich Klengel informed me of his devotion to the Widerstandarmee. However much the Militär may claim that I am spitting in Richter's name, I believe he would want me to follow my heart, despite his political alignment. I have also witnessed the Widerstand in action, including Herr Klugmann's attempts to talk down an active Rheinwehr assault force (Which consisted of multiple Rheinwehr warships, and no heavy support for Herr Klugmann, mind you), and I can only have respect for someone with the determination to keep doing no matter the odds, and I can see no finer way to honor that than by fighting by their side.

Skype protocol communication code:

specsgaming

Once Deiter finishes with his application, he forwards it and closes the terminal. He looks towards the man, giving a quick nod before proceeding the way he came. He proceeds back towards his Valkyrie, and climbs back in, signalling the launch protocols, a fairly noticeable smile on his face.
27-05-823

Herr von Braun,

Welcome aboard, I apologize for the delay in officially congratulating you on your induction. I look foreward to seeing what you have to offer to our squadron in the near future.

Name: Kaspar Stahl

Place and year of birth: Planet Hamburg, Hafen City, 801 A.S

Personal Background:
Born on Hamburg in a violent neighbourhood in Hafen my up bringing has been rough, but having to survive in the gritty streets of Hafen have taught me a lot about how to deal with life and not to be knocked down so easily. Anyway, I was born to a Father who served 15 years within the Military, although he never mentioned why he left, and my Mother was a housewife looking after me and my 2 sisters.

I always had ambitions to join the Military which I thought would make my Father proud but this wasn't true, he would usually sigh and not say a word. Almost an expression of disappointment. My siblings on the other hand had more simple ambitions of family life and finding that right person to be with, although my sisters were complete simpletons, but you can't change them. I would usually have to take extra care of my sisters in our neighbourhood as they seemed to be completely oblivious to the dangers of the city. The borough I lived among was rife with crime and the Polizei, well they were non-existent. It felt they had almost forgotten about the people living in the poorer areas of the city, electing to protect the richer men and women in the suits amongst the wealthier metropolises. Although this feeling of abandonment by the Polizei and government never deterred me from wanting to join the Military.

When I turned 17 my father decided to try and deter me from the Military he came out with everything he witnessed. Men would go missing from there homes, anyone who would speak out of line would risk getting shot at by there own man, Even threats of family members disappearing. He warned me that if I was to join the Military the Regime would brain wash you into thinking you were helping your people, but really you were used as a puppet, to scare the public. The Governments tool to take out those who spoke out freely, Those who had an opinion were dealt with swiftly and with no regard for their life. My father revealed that he had been a sympathiser with the Bundschuh for years but had kept it quiet for the family's safety. But with the up rising of the Die Kerzen he felt more confident with revealing these secrets.

At the age of 18 my Father openly supported the Die Kerzen in Hafen, and there influence started to grow on me. I Started to realize I would only become a pawn in the Kanzler's game. There was no regard for the people of Rheinland, just self gain for himself and the CEO's of the big buisnesses.

Several years had past, and after much civil unrest in the city, due to small skirmishes between Die Kerzen and local Athourities, we were now living under a Die Kerzen Borough. Although they were more sympathetic towards us due to us following a similar goal, I found there methods were not completely right, that there was another way without causing too much collateral damage amongst the city. I started to actively support the Bundschuh party, although not quite the Die Kerzen, those with more Populist views, those who spoke with words and not violence first.

A few months past, and to my shock one night my Father had gone missing. My mother and siblings in tears and shock, and only mentioned that he had been Kidnapped. After a search was conducted by the local Die Kerzen, we had conceded the fact he was gone. Probably taken by the shadow of the Kanzler's men for speaking his mind against the Government. As sad as this was that is the risk we take for Freedom. Now I do not need sympathy for my fathers death, it only proved to me that he, the Die Kerzen and the Bundschuh were right about our government. There isn't true freedom amongst our nation, and the only path to our freedom is to speak up as a population and get our message across. We should no longer live in fear for speaking our mind. That is what I wish for and If i must risk my life doing so then so be it.

What brings you to our cause?:
Although the Die Kerzen would seem like the logical choice, being amongst them on Hamburg. I believe there methods are not completely Correct. Violence if necessary with as little collateral damage as possible. Also myself believe your Sect holds what is most true to the Bundschuh Party way and would like to help such a group progress towards its goal, and that of the goal of the entire Bundschuh

Skype protocol communication code:
yolkss1
07-06-823

Herr Stahl,

Welcome aboard.

Name: Killian Schatten [Image: lOPTJdb.jpg?1]

Place and year of birth: Planet New Berlin, 798 A.S.

Personal Background: My name is Killian Schatten, but most people call me just "Schatten" (shadow), probably because that is where you will mostly find me.
I have always been more of a quiet observer. Observing people and their development has been a big part of my life. Nowadays I like to observe changes and
the different shifts in power. I never knew my parents, as I grew up in an orphanage. I never made it to the University, because I dropped out of school. Being
uneducated is not an easy life on PNB. So at the age of 17, I started working as a Space Ship engineer. Mostly my job was doing the heavy lifting but soon, the
company discovered that I was a talented engineer. After making a good amount of money, I decided it was time to choose a side in these dangerous and corrupt
times. Being an engineer has its benefits. You get to fly a lot, even if I don't fly far, flying has always been a part of my life. So flying to Kaiserslautern Depot was
a breeze, and choosing my side even easier.

What brings you to our cause?: The corruptness of Rheinland is making me sick. I hereby offer my services to the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee. This is where
I belong if I want to make a difference.

Skype protocol communication code: starkillerren

15-06-823

Herr Schatten,

Forgive me if I did something of a double-take at hearing your name; I assure you that the reason will be clear to you at some point in time.

That of course implies that we're more than willing to take you into the fold. Remember that you now have a responsibility to your countrymen. Report to Bruchsal, Frankfurt's primary hangar and you'll be briefed on our objectives.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7