Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Astra Nigra ( The Black Star Division )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where the junk - there are Junkers. So says the Junker's manifesto. For many years of their life, Junkers were able to adapt to the harshest living conditions.
Far away from houses, in Omicrons, there can be found mysterious vessels, controlled by artificial intelligence. Junkers, learning every faction, to get maximum of profit, could not help but notice AI. After examining the interior of some AI fighters, Junkers, together with scientists from Zoners and Cryer are decided to create Human-AI Hybryde. Scientists called project Astra Nigra ( Black Star, lat. ).
Many experiments have been successful.

Over time, the population of the representatives of the new race began to grow. At present, the artificial intelligence, endowed with human qualities threw all efforts to build its own infrastructure.
The main goals of new civilization are:
* Development of trade
* Development of powerful army
* Involvement of experts in science, mining and manufacturing

Identification:
IFF: Junker
ID: AI ID
Tag: A//N

Relations:

Nomad / Wild Entities -- at war.
Everyone else - neutral.
Just a heads-up: AI ID is solely intended for the AI race originating from Planet Gammu. Any human-built or human-controlled AI character is better off using the ID of the owning faction. In your particular case, even though the background is a mix of both, it still is considered a human-built AI, and the AI ID is not really suitable for it.
Aerelm, i remember one faction ( too many times ago ), built on AI base. The name was Virulian Enclave. There was their own id, i know, but after their destruction, players received AI id (if i don't mistaken).
Also, i read wiki about AI. There are many forms of AI.
Why we can not consider this form of super-advanced form of the existence of AI? This is AI, i think.