Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A quick memo to all staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruck2_zpsc0af978f.png]

Hello everyone, Lena here. Two things.

First of all, I've decided to add Passengers to the list of things - well, not things in this case - we do not carry.

Even if you had a two week radiation scrub and your ship's interior is sterile as a lab, it will give people the wrong impression - "oh, you're transporting people in a ship used for toxic waste?"
I'm not comfortable with us being seen that way.

If you have some very good reason why you need to be transporting people, get a suitable ship and contact me for permission.

Second thing: A couple of our ships have recently been having problems in regards to royalist Gallia.
We are neutral to Gallia - please make sure your papers reflect this. Several of our routes pass through and within Gallic territory so this is important.

Thank you everyone for reading and I hope I'll see you in space!

-Lena out
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]
****Incoming Transmission****

Very well... I think it's still weird, but not impossible. Sometimes people have to go somewhere else (maybe if there is an emergency, or that kind of thing)... But good you let us know...

Cheers, Peter

*Closes message board*

****Transmission Ended****
//incoming transmission//
//opening transmission//

Boss! Come on! It's only minor radiation poisoning! I give them pillows and everything! A few weeks, some minor hair loss and they're A-OK. I keep the Ruhr's hold clean, you know. And I resent what you're implying!

//end transmission//
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckHelgolandStat...58da3d.png]

Lena here again with a couple more things.

First of all, to clarify the rule regarding passenger transport: transporting people in your cabin is fine. Transporting them in your cargo hold is not fine.

And Peter, of course if there's an emergency, the rule doesn't apply. I have myself taken slaves aboard the Thaya after they were liberated from a Rogue convoy by our friends of the IMG.

Next point: I have had a talk with the current leader of the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee, which represents the Bundschuh.
We came to an agreement and he promised they would leave ALG assets alone.
If a VWA-tagged vessel harasses any of you, let me know immediately.

Finally, I'm pleased to announce we have added two Behemoth-class vessels to our fleet. They are outfitted for scrap and waste collecting and are parked at Trafalgar and Yanagi.

The access codes can be found in the same place as our other company assets.

That'll be all for now, Lena out
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]