Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The order" has a place in the mod, firstly because ... Khara dont hang out in the omicrons anymore ( except really early like real early six a.m ) - And also because the new nomad id rush has died down and now the only thing keeps em busy is shooting one of my chars - while I enjoy it, I must still question these things - by pure obesrvation -

Edited to ensure we dont have the troll - post count comments.

Re-edit 2 : Incase your mind is also biased, i was reffering to the nomads - and aerelm made a good job down at tohoku, im just questinoing what the hell are they doing in 74 - I have chars on both sides and thats a lonley trip to do by myself.
this whole "observation" is just made of lulz.
Its war, RP attacks happen.

Its kinda like between the Outcasts and Corsairs, they are at war and attack each other and some days they don't.

Or kinda like with Liberty and Rheinland. They attack each other in hate RP but its all in good fun

For short, the war in the Omicrons gives our factions something to be active about, And really its not going to die down any time soon, the Order are active, the TBH are, OSI and Phoenix is to.

Its RP War but the ZA just don't seem to understand that.
I mean hell, its all RP, Our attacks, your attacks, whatever else is to

and one final thing

ITS RP WAR, EVERYONE DIES OR GETS OVER IT
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The Zoner" has a place in the mod, firstly because ...

Fixed....
(08-08-2013, 09:31 PM)xiphos Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The Zoner" has a place in the mod, firstly because ...

Fixed....

Agreed, the Order have a major hold in lore, in the K'Hara's and the Omicrons.

Edit: The Order also has had more admirals then most factions I believe ingame to if im not mistaken
The Omicrons could do with more Nomad-Order-Core activity. But I'm not holding my breath on that, so it's back to the Zoner Civil War.
This war is just about increasing activity of you under the cost of a small group? How poor is that? Problem is

Rheinland-Liberty both wants it
Corsair-Outcast both wants it

ZA don't want it
(08-08-2013, 09:36 PM)Tony.Trader Wrote: [ -> ]This war is just about increasing activity of you under the cost of a small group? How poor is that? Problem is

Rheinland-Liberty both wants it
Corsair-Outcast both wants it

ZA don't want it

However its happening, the ZA had several chances to end it and they denied it. We tried reason and you denied it. Nothing much else to say.
Raising my post count off topic.
Updated the original post to reflect the true message - I doubt they even remember khara ;]
(08-08-2013, 09:10 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]Right ~ so it's been almost four months and I doubt "The order" has a place in the mod, firstly because ... Khara dont hang out in the omicrons anymore ( except really early like real early six a.m ) - And also because the new nomad id rush has died down and now the only thing keeps em busy is shooting one of my chars - while I enjoy it, I must still question these things - by pure obesrvation - One of the reason why Im in a little favor of this war is because it gives golanski something to do - but now it seems completely ridicules

Funny how you state that Order hasn't shot any nomads in a while. I remember a fight in Chester with 141|, Order|, K'Hara and one Wilde involved some days ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6