Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Administrators of Latakia modular station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

To whom it may concern,

After a member of our Commerce Control Division stumbled upon your base, a confirmation with myself and Her Majesty's clerks involved in the registration of these station, we of course did not find any records regarding your own. Unfortunately this renders it illegal, particularly given its presence in the troublesome system of Dublin.

We have people on standby to rescue and apprehend those operating the station, while deconstruction work begins. You may of course be charged for gross negligence should the fitted escape pods not be of a suitable standard.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page

I've just been informed that Her Majesty's fleet has done its work without interference. Fortunately no lives were lost in the bases destruction and all crew members will be detained on New London where any relevant charges will be made.

Best regards,

Unknown persistent base constructor,

Our recent patrols have provided evidence that you have decided to reconstruct your base, again without permission, in the same position above the Essex battlegroup.
Assuming you used the same standards of escape pods as in the past, the crew will be apprehended upon the base's destruction and no crimes other than illegal base construction will be levied against you.

Maybe one day someone will answer one of these...

To the Admiralty and Her Majesty's Fleet,

I believe you know what to do. The haste in which the station has reappeared likely means it won't stand up to bombardment very long. Be careful not to harm the station inhabitants.

Best regards,