Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Director Adrienne Perry of TacOps| Internal Comm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

[Image: Tunney-Robin-1.jpg]
Comm ID: Lisa A. Lisbon
To: Director Adrienne Perry
Subject:A possible new Informant
Encryption: High

Director! Special Agent Lisbon here.

I found something Interesting while on my patrol, something special in all meanings...
Her name is Eldene, by the look of her you will think she's a Human, but no......my Friend told me that She's a....Android, a powerful and a special one too......I talked with her about a possible job for the LSF...
Director, It's an opportunity that we shouldn't lose....it's a important chance that'll be a great aid for the LSF..let's not waste....

Special Agent Lisbon out.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry11.jpg]

To: =LSF= Lisa Lisbon
Subject: Eldene

[Opening Transmission]

Special Agent Lisbon,

I'm going to need a more detailed report on this android 'Eldene'. Additionally, I need to know what it is about her that makes her so special. I'd like to know who this 'friend' of yours is and how reliable his or her information is. If it's an existing LSF intelligence asset, let me know so I can search up their dossier.

I understand if you feel the information is too sensitive to discuss in this channel, in which case you should contact me through 5.K.Y.P.3. protocols.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry
Director of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

[Image: Teresa-Lisbon-teresa-lisbon-32579909-333-500.jpg]
Comm ID: Lisa A. Lisbon
To: Director Adrienne Perry
Subject:Re: A possible new Informant
Encryption: High

Director....

Apparently 'Eldene' is an "Android" who is helping Rose Chartermen, to rescue their umm....friend Carolatte Champagne, who was a hired freelancer to recon "Ferte Le-Bernard" she was a good part in the rescue mission, but unfortunately Carolatte got caught and now in prison, anyway..My 'Friend' is Rose Chartermen, and what makes 'Eldene' special, her toughness, and the way she gathers the intel, i spent some time with her, she would be a very good use to the LSF.
umm...as a side notice, she kidnapped a Gallic Royal navy officer for interrogation to find her 'Friend', that means she might have some experience in Intel Gathering, anyway, it's your choice Director

Special Agent Lisbon out.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry9.jpg]

To: =LSF= Lisa Lisbon
Subject: Eldene

[Opening Transmission]

Special Agent Lisbon,

Her work seems quite impressive. Send me her contact information through 5.K.Y.P.3. and I'll arrange her to become an LSF intelligence asset. We should have a few assignments for her to complete.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry
Director of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]
***:Liberty Security Force Encrypted Messages :***