Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Exile headcount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BradbarMk3.png]

Konnichiwa honorable warriors,

As the war progresses, even long after we were blindsided by overwhelming numbers, our numbers dwindle even as we make progress to right what is wrong in Sirius. We may have suffered a setback or two, but it has only strengthened our resolve. As we are on the side of right, we will surely prevail.

But victory comes with a price. Actually, several. The first price is that of paperwork, and it is such that we are tackling today. Please, if you still support us and the True Kusari, respond here with your name and, if you are still part of a battlegroup, your rank. If you are fighting on your own, let us know and we will ensure mutual cooperation.

Once you have responded, my aide will ensure that it is all filed in the proper location so that you can continue to help right the wrongs in the sector.

...Transmitting sender identification...
...Processing data...

From Battleship Nagasaki
To: Taisho Katsu Inoue
Name: Kenji Nagano
Identification: Imperial Kusari Navy
Ship: Kusari Battleship
Encryption: Military intelligence Grade,
Additional: Military Credential Code Sent

...Data Sent...

...Preparing voice and video transmission...

[Image: kenjidoihara.jpg]

Konnichiwa esteemed Inoue

I have included most relevant information in my Sender Identification but I wanted to reassure you that me and my colleagues hidden in the shadows are still working hard to accomplish victory. We might not see a lot of front line action but our effects on our war with the gauls are nontheless critical. Intelligence gathering even in an area that has enemies wherever you turn is still crucial.

Kenji Nagano
Royal Advisor

...Transmission sent, cutting audio and video, message frequency open for reply...
[Image: Logo2_zps3847a964.png]

Konbanwa Taisho-sama.

Daii Hachiro Tanaka of Sentoudan Nagasaki reporting for duty sir.
I have on board the command ship a Chimaera Space Superiority Fighter as well as an Umibozu Torpedo Bomber.

I will serve till my dieing breath for the Emperor.
[Image: 264px-Flag-kusari.png]

Incoming Transmission
Sender: Daii Nobu Ito

Honorable Taisho, Daii Nobu Ito reports ship repairs and pilot trainings are still undergoing, while Bretonians keep most of supplies and newly constructed equipment for themselves, we do not receive shipments adequate to the needs; due to this repairs take longer, and our battlegroups do not operate with maximal efficiency.

Loyal to the Emperor and Kusari,

D. Nobu Ito

Signal Lost
[Image: 264px-Flag-kusari.png]
[Image: 1zlk.png]

Chūjō Takahashi Wanabe, and Sentoudan Yamaguchi, signing in and reporting Battle Ready, My Lord.

[Image: ekiz.png]