Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Project 'Lambda'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Daniyal "Razor" Altaf
TARGET ID: Department of Directorate,Department of Tactical Operations.
SUBJECT: New Prototype
ENCRYPTION: Extreme
PRIORITY: High

Agent Daniyal Here,

As you know that the last prototype capable of Electronic Warfare whose blueprints were stolen by the Lane Hackers,those Hackers worked on it and made a Spyglass Battleship,one of the most sophisticated piece of hardware.Now,we have managed to make a mobile Grizzly Capable of Electronic Warfare.

As Soon as we had discussed the project,the RD&A have begun research on it,and they have finally completed their first phase of the project,as Mister Welch was busy with the research i have taken the liberty of sending the data to command through a secure line,this channel will remain open until the last phase is over.

PROJECT LAMBDA
PHASE 1 : Weapons and targeting system. PART:1

The Prototype project will have new kinds of prototype technology,one of it's most notable feature would be it's weapons,prototype weapons not yet in service of the Navy.

These weapons put on a higher damage output than most weapons in service of the Navy,while also being energy efficient,it's only drawback is the reduced range,with normal refire rates.

Primary Weapon stats:

1) Hull Damage: CLASSIFIED
2) Shield Damage: CLASSIFIED
3) Refire Rate: 6.00
4) Range: 650m
5) Energy Required to fire: Estimated at 230 per barrage.

Secondary turrets are required to destroy something to shreds attacking the ship,they have been designed to be on a less damage output while still having a increased range,their only drawback is the weapons overheat and need to cool down over a period of time.

Secondary Weapon Stats

1) Hull Damage: CLASSIFIED
2) Shield Damage: CLASSIFIED
3) Refire Rate: 6.00
4) Range: 700m

The Prototype is Also to be armed with two countermeasures instead of one,their output is the same of the normal weapon so no need for stats here:

PHASE 1 : Weapons and targeting system.PART: 2

Project Lambda is Armed with one of the most sophisticated targeting system,all the weapons are controlled by a new prototype A.I build by the Xenon Technologies.co.

This A.I is designed to "lock" it's weapons onto a "fixed" target,means that the guns shall stay on a target and keep pounding it to shreds until it's destroyed or another target is selected.

The A.I can lock it's weapons onto a target through a control interface,which is in the gunnery room,the A.I shall keep firing on a target,weather it moves around in circles or in strange directions,this A.I won't stop it's goal.

A.I Build-in Stats

Xenon A.I Extreme,version 2.1
Weapons System codes motherboard 8.01.44563.0
Extreme system targeting 5.4.7.42256.1

Alright,so that's Phase 1 and it's features,Phase 2 shall be send through as soon as Welch is done with it's research. Also,I request Miss Sarah Rhodes to supply Grise Fjord with the listed commodities.

500x units of Ship Hull Panels.
100x units of cryocubes
1000x units of basic alloy
100x units of plutonium
50x Units of Nuclear devices

That's all for now

Signing off.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

Agent Daniyal Here,

This is the second Phase of "Project Lambda" which is a Grizzly designed to be capable of electronic warfare,this phase designates what and which types of Electronic Warfare technology will be mounted on it.

PROJECT LAMBDA
PHASE 2 : Electronic Warfare Technology. PART:1

The Prototype is designed to hold out a lot of Electronic Warfare Technology,it's most notable feature is the ability to recon in deep space,with powerful scanners and and EMP Missle Jammers,this is one of a kind.

Prototype Scanners build-in stats

Xenon Cargo Scanner Pro,version 5.6 (prototype)
Bubble Cloud Tech codes motherboard 65.34765.4.0
Wide area radar targeting 2.7.45213.9

Scanner Stats.

Top ship radar range: 10/12k
Cargo Scanning Range: 5000m

That concludes part 1 of "Project Lambda" Phase: 2

PROJECT LAMBDA
PHASE 2 : Electronic Warfare Technology. PART:2

This part describes the EMP Missle Jamming and deflector technology armed on the prototype grizzly,here it goes.

Prototype EMP Jammer by Technology Engineering.co.

TE.co EMP Missle Jammer field structurer
TE White Storm Motherboard 4.36.17.3
TE Thunder energy balencer 4.3.7.53.123.8

The Missle Jammer is a new revolutionary technology not seen before in the Sirius Sector,it has the ability to block whole system-wide missles in one try,the only drawback is the shield deactivating and the inability to move when the jammers are active.

TE.co EMP Missle Jammer field deflector
TE White Storm Motherboard 3.1.56.3
TE Thunder energy orb builder 5.1.34.6

The missle deflector creates a large orb around a specific area of space,which deflects about 99.8% of missles locking onto the ships inside the orb,it's range is about 5k.

Alright,so that's Phase 2 and it's features,Phase 3 shall be send through as soon as Welch is done with it's research. Also,I request Miss Sarah Rhodes to supply Grise Fjord with the listed commodities.

100x units of Ship Hull Panels.
50x units of cryocubes
500x units of basic alloy
100x units of plutonium

That's all for now

Signing off.

Agent Daniyal Here,

This is the third Phase of "Project Lambda" which is a Grizzly designed to be capable of Electronic Warfare,this phase designates the revolutionary "Triple Power Core Technology"

PROJECT LAMBDA
PHASE 3 : Triple Power Cores

While there are many kinds of revolutionary tech on this ship,one of it's most notable and most powerful feature is the Triple Power Core Tech.

As you can see,almost every ship in the Sirius Sector Have a single power core,being too powerful to hold up the energy of weapons,cruise,and the Jump and Cloak Technology.

But this Grizzly has a very special feature,3 Power Cores instead of one,mainly due to the power needed to run the prototype and the hundreds of perks on it,the Power Cores are the normal ones used on other ships,but why need a new prototype power core when you have 3?

Power Core build-in stats (Beta stage)

Xenon Frigate Power Core Version 10.9
Power Core Interface 5.4.1.66.0
Xenon's Power Core shock fuses 5.6.2.81.0

As this Phase only has one part,i'll explain the Power Cores in detail.

As the Grizzly was a special one made for Electronic Warfare,we designed to include 3 Power Cores instead of one,as the tech on board the ship required an enormous Power Core to run on,so then 3 Power Cores are enough to run the ship without draining much of it's energy,so I've included the list of Power Cores,their functions,and perks.

Power Core #1

The First Power Core is primarily made for Weapons and Cruise Engines,while weapons barely drain any energy,the Cruise mode is it's drawback,as it drains the Power Core and diverts the energy to the engines,so the ship may rely on the second power core for energy.

Power Core #2

The Second Power Core is primarily made for Electronic Warfare Technology,EMP,Missle,Shield,Hyperspace jammers as well as scanners,The Power Core was made very heavily,which made it barely lose any energy if any one of the perks above were used.

Power Core 3#

The Third Power Core is a special Power Core designed to mount on the "Special" Technology it will have.For example,Hyperspace Jammers,about which we will talk about later,the third Power Core is also made to engage a cloak.

Alright,so that's Phase 3 and it's features,Phase 4 shall be send through as soon as Welch is done with it's research. Also,I request Miss Sarah Rhodes to supply Grise Fjord with the listed commodities.

100x units of Ship Hull Panels.
50x units of cryocubes
100x units of plutonium

That's all for now

Signing off

Agent Daniyal Here,

This is the Fourth Phase of "Project Lambda" which is a grizzly capable of Electronic Warfare,this phase designates the Armor design and plating,including the computer systems on board.

PROJECT LAMBDA
PHASE 4 : Armor and computer systems.

The Grizzly has studded armor plating armed on it,an anti-radiation coating is given to protect the ship from Radiation Damage,also is a anti-corrosion coating applied to the ship which increases it's Operational life.

Armor Build-in stats

Armor Upgrade MK IV light plating.
Anti-Radiation Coating Heavy Paste.
Anti-Corrosion Coating.

So that's the Armor Stats.

The Grizzly is mounted with a very Powerful A.I,the whole ship is controlled by one,only about 10 men are required on board,as the computer controls most of the ship,there is a bridge and a control room and a security room,from where many parts of the ship can be modified.

Alright,so that's Phase 4 and it's features,The Final Phase 5 shall be send through as soon as Welch is done with it's research. Also,I request Miss Sarah Rhodes to supply Grise Fjord with the listed commodities.

50x units of Ship Hull Panels.
50x units of cryocubes
10x units of nomad fighter remains

1x Unit of Nomad Battleship remains

Agent Daniyal Here,

This is the fifth and final Phase of "Project Lambda" which is a Grizzly Capable of Electronic Warfare,this phase designates the special abilities of the Prototype Grizzly,the list is included below.

PROJECT LAMBDA
PHASE 5 : Special Abilities.

Classified List of Abilities.

Hyperspace Jammer.
Triple Power Core.
Advanced A.I Targeting System.

Hyperspace Jammer

One of it's most classified,and also one of the best ones,is it's Jammer Technology,other than that,Hyperspace jammer is a prototype classified technology which has the ability to disable a jumphole or a jumpgate,including preventing ships in the system from escaping into hyperspace using a jumpdrive.
Which is the best way to prevent a force from retreating.

Triple Power Core.

It's Second most notable feature is the Triple Power Core which keeps the ship stable,with barely losing any energy.It has three Power Cores,namely:
  • Weapons and Cruise Power Core
  • EMP jamming and electronic warfare Power Core
  • Cloak and Hyperspace jamming powercore

So that the Power Cores remain stable,the ship won't lose much of it's energy.

Advanced A.I Targeting System

The Targeting System is one of the most notable features of the Grizzly,having an Automated lock-on system with the crosshair only moving when the target is down or target is switched,this indeed is a very useful ability in combat situations.

That's the list of it's Notable features,now i shall outline the whole details in order:

The Shuttle Ajax is a Classified,Prototype Grizzly under the command of the Liberty Security Force,made for deep space recon and performing dangerous tasks involving Electronic Warfare.Made in late 819 A.S,this Grizzly is indeed the next generation prototype of stealth craft and frigates.
  • GUN CLASSES ARE CLASSIFIED UNDER SECTION 7
  • Bats/Botts: Estimated to be at 120,actual number classified.
  • Additional Slots: Cloak,Extra CM,CD,EMP slot.

That concludes "Project Lambda" and it's Phases,it's currently stationed on Grise Fjord Shipyard,ready to deploy into the stars.

Daniyal,signing off.