Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rose Chartermen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienneperry13.jpg]

To: Rose Chartermen, Grand.Rose.Petal
Subject: Assignment

[Opening Transmission]

Miss Chartermen,

I've spoken to an associate of mine and said associate recommended you to me. The LSF is always looking for good freelancers and other private contractors to hire, as am I. I understand that you're looking for some work. We might have a job for you, should you wish to take it.

For a couple of weeks now there has been a war running in the Zoner planet of Gran Canaria between Coalition and Corsair forces. While this is of very little concern to Liberty at the moment, there is always the chance that it will blow over us in the future if we don't examine and keep up to date with the situation.

I'd like for you to head down there and report to me whats going on. I need to know what the situation is for the Coalition, the Resistance and the Corsair forces deployed there. Information on the humanitarian or civilian conditions would also be appreciated. Any evidence you can get of...unusual ships entering and exiting the planet will also come in handy, as will information on arms dealers and resistance leaders on the planet.

If you chose to accept this contract then you will be compensated for your services with a 3,000,000 credit payment. I look forward to seeing what information you can provide for us Miss Chartermen.

Good luck.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry
Director of Tactical Operations, Liberty Security Force

[End Transmission]
[Image: RoseIncoming_zpsa570acf2.gif]

[Image: DataBurst_zpsf9174799.gif]

“Right, so I have been staying on the Red October sense you gave me this mission.” She looks to her side and lights a cigar. “As I have been watching over Gran Canaria’s correction events and thus far have found out tensions were high for a while in Omega 49.” She exhales slowly “On planet was a different story. It is indeed true that the Corsairs and Coalition fighting it out between their settlements.” She exhales again slowly, letting more smoke fill her area in the bar. “Well fighting is to say the least really… Riots, Mobs, Food shortages, Corsair Police forces, Fighting Zones and a lot of other things.”

[Image: Line3_zpsa7bb82b4.gif]

“Later on that day while on the planet I discovered this…massive black mark in a city or at least one of them. It turns out during the fighting over the planet between the forces, the Coalition or Corsair forces dropped a nuclear warhead onto the planet, wiping out most of the population in the area.” She exhales again “The Coalition said it was because of underground bunkers controlled by the opposing force. Others said it was a show of force, some say it was of war. Whatever the case the city was heavily scared and when checking it out it was found most of the population of the city was Corsair settlers. Among the teams were TAZ, OSI and a few other Zoner groups working to help those in their time of need.”

She exhales once more, her cigar half gone already “Above the planet was another story. It was confirmed that Corsair and Coalition forces had clashed over the planet in large numbers ranging from raiding parties to larger warship teams you’d normally see in house warfare.” She exhales before discarding her cigar

“During my time there I was listening to the new and it stated that the war had come to the end after talks were said between the Order Grand Admiral, the OSI Speaker and second in command I think, two people from the Bentiez Corsair family, two people from the Brotherhood Corsair family, three to four ships from the less known Zoner ‘National Guard’ as I call them, three ships from the Solar Runners, A team of Order ships as well as said their admiral and a few from the 141st, two independent Zoner ships, one TAZ ship if I remember all met over head of the planet to end the war.” She looks to the side then back after a pause

“It was during this time tensions grew between the OSI speaker and the admiral of the Order, a short time after a fire fight broke out and a moment later the OSI speaker’s ship was destroyed by the admiral himself. More over a bit later a Zoner Alliance ship was found in the system which caused the Order, Zoner’s and the VR raiders to break off from talking and to engage the Zoner Alliance Jump ship. After the ship jumped, the VR, Zoner Parties, and Order returned to Omicron 74 where fighting was going on which I’m sure you know of.”

“Well that’s all I got for now however there’s still more going on I have to record I will say so this report might have to stay open so I can give the rest of the information.”

News Paper New
News Paper Old
Corsair New Paper
Other News Papers

[Image: Endof_zps7e20bb95.gif]

[Image: TransmissionLost_zpsd0a51b29.gif]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: adrienneperry14.jpg]

To: Rose Chartermen, Grand.Rose.Petal
Subject: RE: Assignment

[Opening Transmission]

Miss Chartermen,

Your report is satisfactory but I have two questions I'd like to address. Why did the OSI speaker and the Order Admiral start firing at each other? As per my understanding the relationship between the two organisations is indomitably strong and such an event seems very unlikely. My second question is what were the [ZA] doing in that system at that time? What were their intentions or goals for intervening there?

I have your next assignment ready when you have the time to give me the answers I need. You should be receiving your payment for this assignment shortly through a covert LSF account registered under the Samura Corporation.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry

[End Transmission]
[Image: RoseIncoming_zpsa570acf2.gif]

"To answer your first question, I over heard the Order wanted to see through the cease-fire. along the way the OSI speaker stopped him when the Order along side the Runners delivered some...package onto the planet."

"To answer number two, the ZA were there for the peace talks I think but nothing is clear of what his or her actions were at the time, little time was given for the ZA ship to respond before firing took place."

[Image: TransmissionLost_zpsd0a51b29.gif]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: Adrienne_Perry9.jpg]

To: Rose Chartermen, Armoured.Rose.Cab
Subject: RE: Assignment

[Opening Transmission]

Ms. Chartermen,

I'll take it you don't know what the 'package' was. Either way, good work on getting us this information.

We don't know too much about the [AI] Consensus but we understand their technology is very unique. Our research division doubts we'll gain anything useful out of this but I still want some data. Your next assignment is to go to the Omicrons or anywhere else the [AI] have a known presence. I need you to scan the weapons and equipment of an AI cruiser and get the details back to me.

You will be compensated with 4,000,000 credits and you have one week to complete it.

Good luck.

Regards,
Colonel Adrienne Perry

[End Transmission]