Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF CC: Christine Scherbatsky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission established
[Image: thumb.png]

Greetings, this is Aurra Sing transmitting. One of her majesty privateers suddenly became a problem to me. Christine Scherbatsky to be exact.
Yesterday, in T-23 was a huge battle between BHG| with IMG and [101st] with Samarann Raiders. Nothing unusual. Except for HMS-Coventry, bretonian gunboat commanded by that privateer, appeared on battlefield. Then said gunboat tried to pirate me. Me, lawful mercenary, who's also helping your goverment to fight all threats it face! Rather wrong target, ye?
Transmitting log: http://pastebin.com/2F1ZBEpJ
Actually, I'm waiting for your actions, otherwise I will take my own.

Transmission terminated

Additional trasmission established.
Receiver: Christine Scherbatsky
You've crossed the line, girl. I can tolerate, when you're hugging with 'Cast addicts against IMG. But assault on me? Untolerable. Congratulations, space've just became less safer for you.
Additional transmission terminated.
Sender:Privateer Christine Scherbatsky
To: Aurra Sing
Subject: Well done.
Encryption: High
Priority: High

[Image: Chrsitine.JPG]

Well done, well done hunny,

Tell me one thing... Why shall I be nice, when you are hunting me. Or you can't remember great IMG operation in Tau-23? I came here after 3 months long break and you tried to catch me with your friend. Your friends are hunting me, then tell me why should I be nice to you?? You tried to catch me for money, I tried to get my money back, nothing personal hunny... Leave me in Taus and I will leave you there and in Bretonia too.
Trasmission established.

I've made a shot at you there? Don't think so. Let me remind that.
http://pastebin.com/et4h4VB5
So after a short pursuit, when I were sure you won't harm IMG operations in this area I've simply turned back. No hostile actions were taken.
Also, I wonder how engaging IMG operations in Tau-23 will help Kingdom of Bretonia in war with Gallia. If you forgot true purpose of privateers and became a simple pirate with good relations with one house, please, don't wonder when you're treated like a pirate.
Transmission terminated.

Very well...

And who said I wanted attack or rob convoy dear hunter?? I was patroling around system when IMG transport capitanes and miners noticed me... And remember. You asked them if I'm valid target... I didn't do anything aggresive or bad. And still your friend tried to destroy my cloaked liner near Java with these words: "I hate criminals"... Nothing about bounty or why he engaged me. Just he hates cloaked criminals... You can't expect good things from me, Hunters are hunting me because they hate cloaked Liners...
- Incoming Transmission -

-= High Encryption =-

To: Privateer Miss Christine Scherbatsky
Subject: Reply

[Image: eaps.png]
Yes, this was a good chance to shout at his men, George thought. Maybe to even torture somebody, who knows. And that made him quite happy. He smiled gently, then remembered that he is supposed to be grim and severe during this transmission. He made one of his piercing, grave looks. For a moment he resembled something angry, boundlessly serious, and undead, but then he started to speak.
"What, in the name of the finest Devonshire cream tea, is this!?
I stay in my office, send some rookie to stop a pirate attack instead, cancel a promised visit to Southampton, assign that utter loon of my brother to command the Thunderer, so I could spare some time for important messages, only to find WHAT!? A Bretonian Privateer attacking a Bounty Hunter vessel, which is not only friendly, but is as well helping us against the Gauls!
Reading the files, I have also found that you have attacked a ship belonging to the IMG, another thing which you have vowed not to do, by agreeing with the Letter of Marque. If you weren't aware, the IMG are not our enemies.
This is outrageous! I want an explanation! I understand you are a lady.... or, well, at least female, and I am sorry if you have found me a bit rude, but this is simply unacceptable.
I am impatiently awaiting your reply. Farewell."
Before his frown seriously hurts his eyes, George finishes and closes the transmission.

- Message Over -
Trasmission established.

IMG miners themselves said you're threat and robbed them for weeks. I've trust them more than you. Have no idea about my friend, but quite sure he's really hating criminals. Still, as a target for your attack you've chosed mine ship, not ships of my friends. Hunters are hunting you because our employers fear you. And in my case because you've made attempt to destroy my ship. Quite simple.
Transmission terminated.

This is very funny.

Maybe you noticed Admiral, but I came back to the Tau systems after 3 months long vacation. They saw my name and sent Hunters... I didn't do something bad these days... I wanted 5,000,000 from this Hunter, but no projectile was fired. He died because Outcasts killed him... And yes they are helping in Bretonia, but who is damaging Gallia inside of Gallic Kingdom, who is engaging important Gallic and Kusari transports here... We are doing our job well... And if I attacked or robbed IMG transport or mining ship in last month, I would like see proof... If there isn't proof, then ... Forget it...
Nothing more from my side.