Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Outcasts, Cali Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Receiving Transmission

[Image: Max_Harvey_zps1baacba6.png]

Comm ID: Max Harvey

Max tips his hat.

"Hola, outcasts!"

Hiding his face under the hat again he continues

"Lattely I found myself in the ranks of Bretonia Privateers... Strange honor, but I suppose it's better then second option i've been given."

He quickly chuckles.

"Anyway, I'm contacting you to get docking acces on Cali Base in Tau 23 system. That would ease my work against our common enemies a lot. What would you say?"

Transmission Ended

[Image: nTFQUBp.png]

Before we get into discussion about anything concerning Cali, I want some clarification on "Common enemy". I've met Privateers who had different targets in their sights, and I just want to make sure who you will be killing before fleeing to our base
[Image: nuiVxMP.png]

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Estefania Casta, Administrator
To: Harvey, Max - Tau 31, HMS Glory
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: Cali access

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - no.video-feed.available]

The Ghosts sign whatever decision the Contari Lance will declare on that matter.
I take you'll suit yourself to fit into their demands. Welcome to the Nacion, Privateer.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
'Stefania Casta.

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

Receiving Transmission

"By common enemies I mean Gallia, Kusari and those who support them."

Thoughtfuly rises his look.

"Sadly, IMG are off the hook. As long as they are helping them at least... Well, I think they will do something foolish, so that won't be a problem either."

Widely grinning he looks back on the camera.

"So how does that sound, miss Como?"

Transmission Ended
Receiving Transmission

"So, can I use your station as the base for my "work"? I can't wait to start hitting backdoor of those Gauls."

Transmission Ended

[Image: nTFQUBp.png]

Hitting Gallia and Kusari is fine and you can be as neutral as you want towards the miners. But remember, if you're seen helping the miners against us, or attacking any Outcast ship in any way, you wont be seen around Cali for a long time.

Docking permission granted
[Image: nuiVxMP.png]
Receiving Transmission

Max claps and slightly bows, smirking to the camera.

"Splendid! That's some good news. Thanks for your cooperation, you won't regret it."

Before turning camera off he pauses.

"HMS Glory, Bretonia gunship. Tell your men not to shoot that vessel any time they see it... Well then, hoping to see more of you in the future, miss Como. Bye!"

Transmission Ended