Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Corsair Council of Elders | Old encrypted frequency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RogerAnders.png]

Elders,

It has truly been some time since these encryption codes have been used, shortly before our old alliance was broken. I will break the silence now.

Allow me to introduce myself as Commander Roger Anders of the Colonial Military. I will be clear from the start, the Republic is not seeking a reinstatement of this alliance, nor does it foresee it happening in the near future. Sirius has changed in past years, and we Colonials have changed with it.

Instead, I come to you with an opportunity. You have likely caught wind of your estranged... make that 'alienated' brethren and their administrative problems. Maltese space is in turmoil and almost all eyes are turned inwards. Each side and those they call their allies vie for control of the Nacion, fighting each other in the Taus and near Omicrons.

Militarily, the both of us have many fronts, two of which we meet. One of our main concerns is the Gallic invasion, hence our presence in Bretonia. This has recently included the south, against some of your raiders and the Mollys, who are becoming increasingly involved with the Gauls. I know not of the state of your conflicts with either sides of the law in Bretonia, but at this moment we need not waste ourselves against each other.
We offer the suggestion of diverting some of your forces from here to the Sigmas and upper Omicrons, to strike at the Maltese as they bicker. Alpha itself is truly divided, a sizeable force could eliminate either side were it to be sent in. If our forces are to meet there, as they have infrequently done in the past, I propose we focus exclusively on the Maltese and their allies. If they are beaten, we go our separate ways.

For now, I bid you good health and strength. So say we all.

With all due regards,
Commander Roger Anders
[Image: Em0mp.png]

Buenos Diaz senor Anders,

Its been a while since our nations have spoken in any diplomatic form. Its been even longer ago since we last worked together. I remember the days mi familia and your forces worked together side by side in joint operations up north.

I must say, we've been watching this situation unfold and have already acted upon these developments. Corsair forces have increased their pushes up north into the sigmas in an effort to see if we can dislodge current embedded forces there. So far we've been fairly succesfull. With your assistance we might even be able to push further into their territory and remain there. This would be benificial for both our nations si?

There is no more sensible thing then to accept your offer. Joint operations against the nation maltese for as long as their instability lasts. We shall see you in the combat zones senor.

Oh and in terms of Bretonia, we should really restart our talks si?

Ciao for now,
Ronaldo Benitez
Commandante of the Familia
Elder of the Corsair Empire
[Image: RogerAnders.png]

Senor Benitez,

I have seen reports of successful operations of ours in the Taus and heard rumours of similar circumstances to the East on your behalf. However - as I have no doubt you are now aware - the earlier intelligence concerning Omicron Alpha was found to be false on our shared first assault. With the shifting of the jumphole network on the Tau side, our presence there may be diminished in the future, but our conflict with the Maltese continues elsewhere with its usual vigour.
If we find ourselves against them or their allies, I am sure our pilots will take up the obvious opportunity.

As I previously mentioned, Sirius and the Colonial Republic have changed. I will admit my knowledge of the exact time our alliance fell apart is vague at best, but our war with Bretonia has been over for roughly two years now. They have become a needed ally against the ever-encroaching Gallia, and our current orders are to defend them should they come under attack. The Miners Guild also fall into this category, extending into the Taus and northern Omegas. I cannot guarantee my forces not continuing along these orders, although our presence in the south is still fairly low. Should we meet outside of battle or where your enemies match our own, there need not be any waste of time or resources that can be instead used against the Maltese.

If there is anything you wish to propose over this that you believe is fitting, please do so. Otherwise, I wish you good fortune in your endeavours to the East.

With all due regards,
Commander Roger Anders