Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: EricMK2_zps8f32ae19.png]

***Incoming Transmission***
***Souce:Unknown***
***Encryption: High***
***Subject: Storm Warning***

*a singular image flashes on the screen it seems to be a Zoner Confederace Logo, however, it is blended and overlaid with a Red Hessian Logo. A voice, clearly sounding edited begins to speak.*

You, you have brought this upon your selves. I wanted to help you, work for you, and you betrayed me. I spoke my mind, and I was shot down, like a Bird in First spring flight. However, when the dog came to clean up, I was gone. OSI, You and your Corsair dogs have been chasing me through the Omegas for months, I have talked to your people, and even they know I was right; however they are choosing more peaceful methods. Me, not so much...

Now onto why I am contacting you filthy roaches of modern society.

You have something I want. I was forced to sell it to survive and I want it back. Prepare yourselves, A storm is brewing, and I hope that when it hits, you are ready for it, because any OSI standing in my way will be put down and crushed like the roach they are.

Its always nice to have a storm warning isn't it?

Consider this it.

[Image: EricMK2_zps8f32ae19.png]