Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Madame Perez of the Commonwealth | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: No2J7m1.png]

Bonsoir, madame, I suppose I may find you in clear waters today, non?

Anyway, while I was walking through the docking bay "One" on our beloved Freeport 10, I noticed a random exquisite person who happened to have smuggled in a few personal firearms to sell to, whoever would love to adorn their equipment with it.

Now... I was thinking of you when I saw them, and I would like to suggest you to make a similar acquisition. To buy, perhaps, an assault rifle, a flame thrower? Maybe some knives, kusari swords, shotguns, plasma pistols, perhaps a sonic detonator as well, if you are a fan of such items, madame.

It is only an advice, and an encouragement. I wouldn't bother to reply to this message if I were you, madame. I'd just do it. You will thank me later, you will, certainly.

I can arrange the monetary resources for such an acquisition, as well.

PS: I'd also bother to talk to Gregar sometimes, he does seem a bit lonely. I am sure he would enjoy a conversation partner

Au revoir!

[Image: MF7w7K1.png]
[Image: PEkCwCo.png]

Bonjour, Monsieur D'Autoine.
Please excuse the delay, your message somehow disappeared in the depths of my computer's storage.
Anyways, to be honest I have problems to find out what you wanted to say with that message. You said I should get some weapons, but you didn't state any reason for that. Also, if I remember right, last time you asked me why my Spatial was armed, so your statements kind of contradicted each other.

Is there something I will have to defend myself from or did your message have a totally different background?

Au Revoir!

[Image: 1CaEpRT.png]