Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Polstari , Liberty navie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Subject: Cargo seizure in New York system

Respectable commander , today i was subjected to brutal harasment and cargo seizure from Liberty Navie and respectable LSF. I was blamed that somehow i tranport artifacts on board.

Declaration on my cargo which i obtained in sigma 17 is here

http://picpaste.com/OSC_1-ZBXBiHOg.png

According to cargo description and declaration (which i offered zour officers to examine and they refused ) as i was told by cargo lifters on board of Hawai where i taken merchandise , those were some items for wealthy collectionaries which we had to deliver to Manhatn. I saw once real artifact and i know how does it looks , but this we have had on board havent look as those artifacts which you describe as contrabanded stuff in laws of Liberty.

I thought it was some kind of holosculptures or so. Would you excpect from me to go and open every crate ? I could not know if these are legal goods , but i offered Your officer to inspect them.

All i got was threatening to be obliterated. Sorry , i couldnt comply on someone scanner assumption. Investigation was more proper. After initiall encounter with 41st pilot , which i later discovered was your vice admiral himself, LSF agent appear and he was eager to hear more informations about those cargo , as he noticed that something is suspicious , but not as it seemed on the first glance so.

I provided him information that this cargo was charter like . My regular tourist tour was cancelled due to this speciall delivery. All i know that some hogosha representative was present when we put it on board. To be honest i never tranported such stuff in my life, but i was following orders.

During our trip to Liberty manz strange occurences happened . In honshu my ship was encircled with some unscannable IDed vessels who redirected me via Rheinland for no reason known to me , under enforcment of engage.

Admiral, I risked my neck to bring those here and i was "politely warned" that this cargo is rather important and i would better take care to deliver it where is aimed. Now all is destroyed and i am i n fear for my life.

But still my own fate doesnt count when sticking to liberty laws. And the law says on this day and this time that cargo described above with all characteristics it has is NOT contraband stuff according to section I , Paragraph 1.

Mere assuption that we carried artifacts stuff , are not sufficient evidence , especially without investigation , as I who lokked with my own eyes on stuff havent concluded that those are artifacts nor our scanners got something catched , how can someone from "up there " say thats it ?

I will add one more part of the conversation logs when LSF officer told that he got order from superior officer and superior officer said cit: that this NEW artifacts has to be treated as Old ones !
http://picpaste.com/OSC2-DiNmQDSp.png

My question is. What is basis to judge which artifacts are NEW ones (without excact knowledge of cargo specification about , nor writen and described in liberty law codex) and which are OLD ones ? And WHEN that difference occurs or aotherwise put WHAT triggered judgement that something that was NEW yesterday become OLD today and swaped by something NEW ?

How superior officer who was contacted by LSF officer judged that there are new artifacts in existance as he described them in that way ?? From the story of those 2 ? He could only know if those artifacts were known to him. But then those artifacts are not new one.

That statement is illogicall from the point of real life. I had impression that i am framed in a some sort of virtuall psihological game.

In short , i reuquest recompensation of 25 milion SC for

Seizing cargo which specifications are not defined by laws of liberty in time when incident happened. (sorry lads i dont write the laws , i obey what is written and my right is not to think further from it)

Threatening to destroy my vessels, which forced me to open fire on naval officer (which i deeply regret and apologize , as i never done that in my carrier)

I hope that you will reconsider this situation with coll head and wisdom. Regarding this cargo all i can do is to foucus your atention to make investigation and if there is some misconduct inform OSC managers and we will avoid this type of stuff to carry at all. <
I can bring one unit next time for expertise (as your pilots stuborny destroyed all ) if needed , and if it is really that what you claim it is , i believe that those credits i demand from Liberty govemrnent will be reimbursed to You back , from my superiors for unfolding the true origin of this mess.

Awaiting Your answer

concerned OSC captain
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Low
TARGET ID: "Unnamed OSC Captain"
SUBJECT: Incident Report.
SENDER ID:FLEET ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker, Liberty Navy 1st Fleet.

-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --
[Image: Rachel2Forums_zps35dc9e8c.png]
-- --- ---- ---- ---- --- --

As unfortunate as the incident you were involved in is, I have to inform you that you've addressed your complaint to the wrong organization.

Neither the 41st Task Group or the Secondary LSF were under the command of the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet ( [LN] ) in this circumstance.

You should address complaints regarding members of those organizations, to those organizations directly.

As for your request for reparations, that should be filed with the Libertonian Federal Government directly, and not with the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet.

I do hope this mess can be sorted out through the proper channels, but again, unfortunately, this is not one of those.

Yours With Respect,
Fleet Admiral Rachel A. Baker.

TRANSMISSION: End