Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One fighter with one Missile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes! It's may balanced for a computer game. But it's impossibly,unrealistically and absolutely will never happened in modern science especially future science technology even the history.
What are you trying to tell?
My guess is that he's not happy with 1 missile slot per snub.
Right. This make fighter players much more similar. Fighters and bombers must can load to many missiles that's why they called their names.. And missiles are fighter's advantage and symbol. Without missile only use machine gun that's FLYING TANK.
I vote for 2 missiles per ship.
Balance trumps realism.

~ Thread moved to Mod Balance.
I still get two missiles on my ship.

Missile slot is filled with a deb turret, and my class 9 elite gun slots are filled with 1 x CB and 1 x FS, minirazor and mosquito. Makes me a happy camper.

All I see is complaining. The clever ones adapt with what they have, others just cry to their mommies because the bad bad Cannon took away your toys you were used too.
(09-16-2013, 05:50 AM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]Balance trumps realism.

~ Thread moved to Mod Balance.

Oh I don't think so. Missiles are one of cultures of military fighter. You'll lost profession,spice and unique then get digress and out of phase if you make military equipments don't look like theirselves. Of course this won't impact amount of players but may the game lost part of it's soul.
All attack units now seems got unified: fighter one missile with many guns/Turrets , Gunboat one missile with many guns/Turrets, So do Cruisers and Carriers. ( You may say: big ship can load more but you can't use if you do.). They're consistently. Why can't we create some characteristics for these attack units?
Dr.Who cares?
Pages: 1 2 3