Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To RoS || Note of absence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: UCv7s.png]
As you no doubt may have noticed, I am missing from my spot.

Noticing I still have these comms and connection to your network, I wanted to say farewell before you revoke my access. First, I am away and out of anyone of yours reach. I took my personnal belongings, deleted some files on me from your database and set off with my fighter. You will not find me under my address on Gran Canaria - it just became simply too dangerous even for me.

To Lohingren Hikari.

While I was not with Reapers since the beggining, I have been granted a lot of trust and respect as a newcommer which I value. I am thankful to you for the knowledge I gained. I will continue carrying out my duties elsewhere, in my own way. Reapers will never succeed... but also will never fail as long people like you exist. This job is never done.

Something tells me you are not exactly what you are claiming to be, given a lot of 20 years old would dream to kick ass like you do but perhaps this is story for another time.

To Juan Zavala.

Fallen Angels, my first squadron. What can I say, it has been greatest squadron I flew with. Keep it up and don't get killed, okay? Commies are getting more and more annoying with each day.

To Anna Reyes.

Whatever you are up to now, good luck with it. I guess we might meet again, somewhere where fighters need to be fixed or machinery requiring your attention.

To "Silver".

I have heard you want to set things right but I have overstayed my welcome here. If I decided to stay, I would've likely be in your boots right now. Through I am not, I have only one tip for you: do not screw up. I've left Valhalla in command of Starlancer, so did my squadron.

Valkyrie over and out.
[Image: ROS_Logo.png]

COMM ID: Silver
TO: Valkyrie
Subject: You are alive?
Encryption: High

You were absent for quite some time…I thought you are dead. But well, good to hear from you again. So as I see you took another path…for good or bad it is your decision and what can I say…hope it’s the right one, ye?

That being said…I don’t know if the others will replay. You see its hard time for the Reapers at the moment. Anna left… and she left with only one fraking letter saying “you are in charge“. You see I never wanted this… I never wanted to be leader nor someone that people will believe in. I am not ready for this. Though for some reason people have faith in me. We will see how it will work out.

Lohingren is still around…buried in his documents and paperwork…have
n’t seen him in a while…you can’t see a man behind a wall of sheets of paper and pile of broken pencils...

As for Zavala…he is here…he will support me we are working on some new plan… It will be hard and long journey.

I think that’s all for now… if you want to know more or something… feel free to contact me.

~ Silver