Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sirius-wide Open Transmission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION:
ERROR:::
:::ENCRPYTION: Low:::

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

People of Sirius one and all, I come to you as a mere herald. I represent the Rheinlandic Bundschuh Party... Founders of the Federal Republic and those who shall soon undo and repair it. Given time.

But that is not relevant today. Nein... Today is a day of mourning and a time for a broken nation to extend a helping hand to the composing members that make it up, regardless of their differences.

I speak of a catastrophe, news of which has undoubtedly spread to the corners of Sirius, and if it has not already, than it will now.

I speak of the Munich Disaster.

And I lay blame for this era-defining, terrible tragedy at the feet of the Keiretsu of the Republic of Kusari; Samura and Kishiro.

It was these two corporations that had leased land upon Planet Nuremberg and space aboard the Augsburg Colony to test a form of jump technology. Their experiments caused the smaller of the binary Munich stars to develop an eccentricity in its orbit, leading to a cataclysm that has laid a once-beautiful Rheinlandic system to waste and ruin.

Dark Matter and Radiation from the event has tarnished the beauty of the Planet Nuremberg, fouling its soil and preventing any crops from growing... Perhaps permanently. ALG Waste Disposal presently bravely attempts to clear the wastes and offer what medical aid it can to the victims of this tragedy caused by lax attention, but it is my own belief that it will not be enough.

Nein... It has always been something of a golden rule for those who create a problem to be on-hand to fix it, at very least. Kishiro and Samura's uninterested response of simply throwing credits at the problem is insulting, dismissive, and demonstrates their total lack of humanism.

Fortunately for Rheinland's people, the Bundschuh have and always will be around to defend the downtrodden common men who suffered through this debacle whilst the perpetrators state "my mistake" and quickly withdraw without accountability.

Being that the Bundschuh cannot in good conscience allow such a crime to merely be swept under the rug, the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee posits the following demands to the two aforementioned Keiretsu:

1.) Both Samura Industries and Kishiro Technologies (each) will donate One-Hundred-Million Sirian Credits to the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee, to alleviate losses incurred to the Bundschuh Party as a direct result of their negligence.

2.) Both Samura Industries and Kishiro Technologies must deliver supplies necessary for the cleanup/reconstruction of the Munich system and her assets, and must also engage in the cleanup operation themselves. Such supplies may be delivered to either Neu Augsburg Outpost or Planet Nuremberg.

3.) Both Samura Industries and Kishiro Technologies will at no point launch a preemptive attack upon Bundschuh assets whilst engaged in this cleanup and rebuilding. Both Keiretsu are free to defend themselves if preemptively attacked by nonaffiliated Bundschuh or other parties (i.e. Corsairs, Unioners, Hessians), without breaking the terms.

Failure to agree to all three terms, or the breaching of the third through preemptive attack will be considered a further insult and act of sabotage upon the Rheinland that the Bundschuh hold vigil over.

As such, all trade convoys belonging to Kishiro Technologies and Samura Industries passing through territory belonging to the Federal Republic of Rheinland will be branded targets to be turned away or terminated. Survivors will be directed to the nearest planetary population center for debriefing.

Do not take the disaster you have caused lightly, Keiretsu, nor should you take our terms lightly either. Not another convoy will pass through Rheinlandic Space unmolested without your cooperation, atonement, and finalized apologies for the recklessness of your actions.

To any other groups receiving this transmission... The Bundschuh and Rheinland's innocent people by extension would be unimaginably grateful for your humanism and sympathy through aid or encouragement. This is a stellar disaster on par with the greatest catastrophes Sirius has thus far weathered, and decisive action must be made to ensure that it happens far less frequently... And that those responsible be held accountable.

- Transmission End -
=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Calm ==

[Image: comm-header.png]

Guten abend, herr Oberst.

My name is Harold Kane. I am the head Taskmaster of the Vagrant Raiders and the Minister of Relations for Natio Octavarium. We have just received your transmission and have declared a nation-wide minute of silence for those lost in the disaster.

As my position as Minister of Relations allows me to, I would like to extend a friendly hand to the Bundschuh party and the innocent citizens of Rheinland. The cruise liner VCS Silent Man is ready to lead a convoy of transports and freighters full of relief supplies and whatever else you need to repair and recover. All we need is a destination and an okay.

We offer any humanitarian aid and assistance for you and your people to guarantee their safety and health while you rebuild in the wake of this tragedy.

Sincerely,

Harold A. Kane
Taskmaster, Vagrant Raiders
Minister of Relations, Natio Octavarium

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==
ENCRYPTION: PL07 D3V1C3
COMMID: Flotillenadmiral Siegfried, BDM| U-Flotte
LOCATION: BDM|RNC-Brynhildr, Mephistopheles Class 007 Production Type Cruiser, BDM|U- Forward Operating Base

[Image: mxJllY7.png]

It's quite like you subversives to attempt to exploit such a tragedy for personal gain.

Before you continue to attempt to further your grand propagandist campaign, I'll have you know that we oversaw the evacuation of Nuremberg and Augsburg - at great expense to both Kishiro and Samura - months in advance and with no Bundeschuh involvement.

Kishiro and Samura have already accepted the paying of heavy restitution for the damages incurred - funds which are currently being budgeted for cleanup operations and relocation. The "fine" you wish to impose would only serve to further tax the funds already allocated to helping the victimized Rheinland people and for what? So you can purchase more pamphlets to spread your subversions?

The payment of any funds to contribute to a known terrorist organization is hardly something which benefits the Rheinsvolk - especially if said funds were originally allocated to helping the Rheinsvolk through relief efforts.

I fully expect you to use your selfish demands as an excuse to further victimize the economy of Rheinland by attacking the commercial vessels of Samura and Kishiro - but do not expect to do so without consequence.

If you wish to be of benefit to the Rheinsvolk as you purport, you will cease your opportunistic attempt to profit at the cost of the aggrieved parties, and you will stand down from harming our economy while it is recovering.

REPORT COMPLETE
FLOTILLENADMIRAL SIEGFRIED, KAI - BDM| EXTENDED LOGISTICS DIVISION
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION:
ERROR:::
:::ENCRPYTION: HIGH; NATIO OCTAVARIUM ONLY:::

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

The Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee humbly thanks you for your sympathy and offer of aid. I have consulted our forces in the area of Munich and we have worked out the following solution:

Our hideout in the Munich System suffered having nearly half of its hundred-or-so permanent personnel incapacitated or otherwise "casualties". This base does not have the space to offer the medical aid necessary for these sixty Bundschuh members, so we turned our eyes to the nearest available space...

Barely visible in the radioactive murk is what remains of the Augsburg Colony. ALG and the Junkers are already picking at it, and have managed to restore functionality and pressure to a number of decks and areas of the derelict.

Under cover of the scanner-inhibiting dark matter, we managed to find a depressurized section of the hull that by sheer luck leads to a set of blast doors. In this stable, pressurized section, we have started a sort of hybrid Hospital/Repair Stockpile. We have taken in all sorts of pilots and employees regardless of affiliation, but our medical supplies run dangerously low.

With that monologue out of the way... What Bundschuh activists (and all cleanup crews, once my men make contact with other decks) need include

1) Quite literally refined metals of any kind; we may well need to experiment with various metals strong enough to resist something as corroding as dark matter.

2) Medical supplies such as Pharmaceuticals, Energy-Barriers, Med-Stasis Bands, etc.

I will tell the men there to be expecting you. In the meantime... I must ask a question. I have never heard of the Vagrant Raiders or the Natio Octavarium before... Would you mind telling me about yourselves, your history, and your goals?

- Transmission End -
[Image: 97802ffb-3809-42f8-81a4-caf127cb240b_zps...1379463628]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: None
IDENTIFICATION: Republican Shipping Public Liaison - Shunter Von Duart
SOURCE: Bonn Station, Neu Berlin
COPY TO: Corporate Database
SUBJECT: "Munich"

Herr Obrest Klugmann.

While Republican has legal reasons not to agree with your choices of vocal threats of hostilities upon companies within Rheinland space under ownership of the House of Kusari, your points in which upon where the blame of these acts are within reason and justified. I have been in talk with our CEO about the disaster and what needs to be done. He wishes to disclose this statement as he is dealing with the troubles of Ingolstadt Station and Republicans Agricultural holdings upon Planet Nuremburg.

Quote:
While I am disgusted by the acts of stupidity on behalf of the Kusari Republic's Keiretsu and their experiments in a greatly populated system, there is little to nothing we can do to reverse the damage that has already been done.

With the vast amounts of radiation flooding the system and the destrution of Augsburg Colony, we now focus on the means on what can be done to protect the system. So far I have ordered a near total evacuation of Ingolstadt, aside from mandatory skeleton crews, and have had to require all working personnel radiation suits as extra procaution. Those who were upon the station during the blast now are being fully treated for possible radiation poisonings and Dark Matter sickness.

Otherwise. All we can do now, is protect those traveling through the system and attempt to stablize traffic once again to previous levels.

Daniel Artura
Republican Shipping Corporate Director

Republican also wishes to state that any group, corporation, or person wishing to give assistance into this matter will be welcomed and appreciated. Due to the timing in which Republican has recently opened up sectors of its land to agriculture, delegates will be sent to discuss with ALG and Planetform, measures that will hopefully stem the tide of problems from this disaster upon Planet Nuremburg.

Signed,

Shunter Von Duart
Republican Shipping Public Liaison
[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

To who ever it was
that called out from the
Bunji people in Rheinland.

Under your thick accent, all I
got was acht shact and kill all
Kusarian people because floogen
hoogen and station complete kaput.

Well here we are, ready to offer a
degree of help in the form of
increased activity up in the
greed filled void that they
call Kusari. We also
offer top of the line
stolen weapons
and supplies
if that tickles
your fancy?

~Long Live Lord Moka!~
~Long Live the Liberty Rogues!~
[Image: Eric_Micheals_zpsef7d21e1.jpg]

[Image: EricMK2_zps8f32ae19.png]

I, am Eric Micheals, ex-zoner. on this day, the crew of the RHC-Sky.Monster and the RHT-Halicarnassus took a moment of silence. I am personally willing to brave the radiation, I know the ship I fly is no were near Radiation safe. but I am a humanitarian, I cannot stand to see what those Kusarian baboons have done! I have never had any issues with Kusarians but now, they have recklessly endangered millions of lives. I hereby offer my support in the transportation of any goods needed to support the operations.

To the BDM:

I recommend once this Sirius wide destabilizing event is cooled down and the universe stops going crazy and any risk of this "Time split" Ageira has been blabbing about has passed we should construct a Freeport there in order for all who wish to bring in support of any kind can come no matter their Creed. This Freeport could be called, Freeport Unity. To show the unity of Humanity able to overcome each other’s differences when it comes to the aid of a man or woman in danger. I have already scouted the area and found a possible set of suitable coordinates Here are some guncams and a map diagram of the coordinates.

Distance from Neu Augsberg Outpost

Distance from the Colony Wreck

Map Location

I hope with these suggestions we can take steps to make a better future for Munich.

With peace,

Eric Micheals

[Image: EricMK2_zps8f32ae19.png]
[Image: BentonTop_zps8395551c.png]

Good morning Mr. Klugmann.

Sir it is with a heavy heart that I look over all the damage done to the Munich system, the disaster has caused more than it’s share of pain to the people of Rheinland.
I think it is safe to say that there is no corner of Sirius unaffected by these events and it will take a long time for the wounds this event has caused to heal.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who have lost loved ones, no matter who they are or where they come from.

As Samura cares deeply for our friends in Rheinland, we have spared no expense initiating a full investigation into this terrible catastrophe, it’s cause and effects, and the future of this beautiful system.
While this investigation is ongoing and will indeed continue for some time, I have been authorised to share some of the finer points of the findings.

Samura Omotai Zaibatsu has found no corroborating evidence at this time to wear full responsibility for this event.
Our research was carried out according to strict guidelines following all responsibilities, guidelines and regulations as put in place by the Federal Republic of Rheinland, Augsburg Colony and the authorities of Planet Nuremburg.
As always Samura holds the surrounding ecology of all parts of Sirius to the highest and still to this day maintains the highest record of ecological conservation amongst the colonies.

The cause of this incident has so far not been able to be attributed to any actions undertaken by Samura Omotai Zaibatsu and we are not responsible for what some other less responsible corporate assets may be doing.
There are indeed some companies that care less for the environment than Samura, some of these may even herald from Kusari, and while we may lower our heads in shame of some of the actions that these groups will commit for their own greed without thought of those around them, Samura is not one of these and will not be held responsible for them.

While there was an initial backlash of anger from this incident that was aimed at all of Kusari, we understand the feelings of those involved and do not hold any ill will towards them for trying to come to terms with the emotions they were feeling.
Samura did not offer any challenge to calls for financial reparations towards the people of Rheinland, even before any proper investigation had been conducted.
The reason for this is very simple, while we had not attributed any guilt for this event, the fact remained that Rheinland needed our help.
Help we have never failed to deliver in the past and help we were not about to stop giving now.

We thank the people of the Federal Republic of Rheinland to hold initial calls for any sort blockade against Samura Omotai Zaibatsu, it lightens our heart that you will still accept our help.
We are keenly aware that although the loss of Rheinland would be a devastating financial burden to our portfolio, the even darker news is that although Rheinland may survive without the likes of smaller companies like Kishiro Technologies, the loss of Rheinland's largest Importer and trade partner would mean an irreversible loss the likes of which the Federal Republic would not return from.
This is something that the leadership here at Samura does not even want to contemplate.
Rheinland can as always expect Samura to stand side by side with them to help lift them from the dark days in which they find themselves.
We have not turned our backs yet, we will not in the future.

I will address the demands that your rogue political group has placed upon Samura.
We understand your position of blinded anger as we do for anyone involved in a disaster of this magnitude.
As such items two(2) and three(3) are accepted unequivocally and unabashedly by Samura Omotai Zaibatsu.
There is no question that we will do everything in our power to help the people of Rheinland in any way we can.

Point one(1) however is rejected without a second thought, we find it troubling that you would make an announcement stating to care for the victims of this tragedy while at the same time asking for funds meant for the purpose of ensuring their comfort be redirected to assist you in your war effort against members of your own people.
This stands against not only our principles as a responsible business but the principles you seem to be hinting at with the rest of your message.

As such we ask that instead of furthering your own agenda, you stand with Samura Omotai Zaibatsu and together we can help the victims of this event without the need to push political views and instead just help the people that need it.

While we realise that the rejection of your first demand may mean that you will carry out your threat and indeed attack our transports as they attempt to offer aid to the people of Rheinland, we do hope you understand just how counter productive this would be towards the very people you claim to stand for.

My office is always open for further discussion on this matter and about how we can help the people.
Also please be aware that as you claim to care so much for the people, we will release the full details of our investigation upon it’s completion and release.

Regards,
Benton H. Price

[Image: Benten1Bot_zps60c77cfd.png]
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

On behalf of ALG Waste Disposal, I would like to present the following statement:

ALG Waste Disposal will give first priority to setting up an efficient cleanup and reconstruction operation at Neu Augsburg.
The objectives of this operation will be as follows.
  • Reconstruction of the station as per contractual agreement with Republican Shipping
  • The clearing of the irradiated debris field in the area
  • Evaluation of potential long-term hazards posed by the particulate cloud and residual radiation that resulted from the incident

ALG Waste Disposal will refrain from commenting on the cause and potential consequences of the incident until all the details are sufficiently clear.

However, in line with our company philosophy, if it is confirmed that the incident was the result of unsafe or unpredictable experimentation by any entity, corporate or otherwise, ALG will support any legislative measure that ensures such a tragedy does not occur again.
It has always been our position that safety comes before corporate profits.

Finally I wish to add that any party affected by the incident and in need of aid contact the company directly.
Thank you for your time, Lena Atzenbruck, company president.
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]
*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Message Begins.......

Kallisti Oberst Klugmann,

I am Pope Skarsi Wyrdmake, disiciple of Eris and card carrying pope of the TAZ.

It shocks and saddens me to hear of the destruction wreaked on the Munich system.

*Skarsi is handed a datapad from off screen*

Herr Klugmann, i will dispatch my personal whale to load up on pharmaceuticals, especially those for treating acute radiation exposure, for delivery to the stations in-system.

However due to technical problems relating to the design of the whale, direct docking will not be possible. However, i shall ask minister Kane for his assistance in any offloading.

23's,
Skarsi Wyrdmake,
Pope of the TAZ
****Transmission Ends****
Pages: 1 2