Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To [LN] :: =LSF= :: [C] :: CR HCs | subj: A friendly invite | encryption:High
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....Incoming Transmission....
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.
[Image: baftransmissiont.png]
ID: Jeff Bloom
Encryption: Spooling | Disabling communicators of unknown adressee = ACTIVE
Priority: Eyes Only
Subject: Operation Scorpio | intro

Good evening to all

In recent days the conflict with Gallia, as you know, has unfolded. I will spare you the details as time is not on our side. We don’t know for how long this opportunity will be present. We therefore have to move swiftly.

I hereby extend our invitiation to receive a high ranking member of each party contacted. Please base your selection on the following criteria: a personally trusted, experienced and above averaged tactician. I ask that they be equipped with a VHF containing proper reconnaissance material and a direct line towards your command centers.

Have them report to location X at H-hour, D-day. I will disclose details as we go to our destination.
There is something we need to show you, before this colossal Gaul beast is to be met in combat.

Forward S.K.Y.P.3. protocols via this secured channel or via my personal line. We will disclose further information from there.

We eagerly await your response.

For the Armed Forces Admiralty Board
[Image: 264pxbaflogo.png]
Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...
....Transmission Terminated....
[Image: sentrytb.png]
*He briefly nods.*

It'll be a pleasure to speak with the Bretonians again. You have the Colonials' confirmation on this. Appropriate Sky-π3 protocols will be linked via secure channels.

Sentry, out.
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.

Good evening

Codename Sentry, your details have been succesfully relayed to us. They will be used with the utmost discretion. By this time you should have received a signal from subtle low frequency, yet stable TELEX channel. Keep a close eye on it.

Commanders of the Council, Bretonian admiralty would like ask for a specific request from you. The destination at hand lies just outside your the safety of your system Rousillon. To safely reach it we would have to go through your sanctuary to have the utmost guarantee that the enemy does not know what we are up to.

It is at this point transit, nothing more. If need be you may send a guide to us as well to lead us around your installations. Should you agree then I will inform you in advance what we are trying to show you. I'm sure it is a tactical opportunity that is ... known to you. However the ability to exploit it has never become so easy until now.

I've never been conviced that something is easy. Yet the intel coming from 3 sources this time is as solid as a rock.

To all parties: The invite is still open and if I may be so frank... it could spare us a lot of lives.

Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...
Name: Colonel Cornélie LeGrand
Affilation: Le Conseil
To: Jeff Bloom, Sentry, OTHERS
Subject: Confirmation, Your request

[Image: Brown-Hair-color.jpg]

Bonjour,

Monsieur Jeff Bloom, The Conseil will join this operation... Me and General sent you our S.K.Y.P.3 protocols... We think about our representatives... Me or EOS agent...

Anyway your request is approved... Bretonia Armed Forces, Colonial republic Millitary and Intelligence agency, Liberty Naval forces and Intelligence agency are allowed in The Conseil system, Roussillon. for this mission...

Also Bretonia Armed Forces, Colonial republic Millitary and Intelligence agency, Liberty Naval forces and Intelligence agency are allowed in Roussillon permanently...

Au revoir
Colonel Cornélie LeGrand.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Executive Director Elijah Brand
TARGET ID: Jeff Bloom
SUBJECT: Operation Scorpio
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Officer Bloom

It's always nice to hear from our Bretonian friends and the LSF is always happy to help in anyway we can.

Unfortunately as much as I would love a trip to Bretonia my duties in Liberty keep me extremely busy, as I'm sure you can understand. It is for this reason that I won't be able to make it personally, however I will be sending a member of the LSF Directorate to act as the agency representative. I don't want to give specific details of his identity over this channel but as we speak S.K.Y.P.3. protocols are being set up.

Signed, Executive Director Elijah Brand

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.

Good evening Miss LeGrand of Le Conceil
and to you Mister Brand of the LSF

We are grateful that you take the time to positively reply to our invitations as indeed these times are very busy.

Please bear with us. I will push hard on some of our diplomatic lines and try to get hold of the upper chain of command of the Liberty Navy.

All is nearly set. Should you have any questions feel free to forward them to us immediately.

We look forward to receiving your representatives.

Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
TARGET ID: BAF| Commodore Jeff Bloom, CC: Primary Fleet Command HQ
SUBJECT: RE: Operation Scorpio
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Greetings, Commodore Bloom.

We have received your request and would be willing to send one of our own on this mission of yours. I will forward you my Skyp-3 protocol and then forward your contact to our chosen pilot. I'm sure you'll find him capable and competent in every area that you might require for this operation. I look forward to seeing what the results of this endeavor are and how it might assist us in dealing with the Gauls.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: RogerAnders.png]

Commodore Bloom,

As I am sure you know, the Colonial Military has spent over a decade in the Tau sector and with the exception of the Council has the longest experience of fighting the Gauls there.
At the appointed time and place, I will send Colonel Jacob Walker to attend this gathering of our allies, along with our intelligence representative chosen by Director White. He shall listen to your proposals and offer his opinion and advice, and anything that develops from it can be handled in the future.

With all due regards,
Commander Roger Anders
...Opening Channel...
..Streaming..
.Decrypting.

Good afternoon sir Polstari and sir Anders.
We have received the names and specifics of your trusted and we will welcome them at location X on H hour.

Thank you for your final replies. All necessary and further intel will be provided en-route.

You may now all disconnect from this channel as our lads from Intelligence have provided us with a new toy against... prying eyes...

Good day

Countdown initiated

[Image: movie-countdown-o.gif]

Commodore Jeff Bloom

.Decryping Complete.
..End of Stream..
...Closing Channel...