Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Commissariat || From: VHR Command || Encryption: TIERONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SVbm05z.png]
Subject: Initial Reports

Privjet esteemed Commissars,
This is General Mikhailov of Vympel.
As promised to you, this is the first Report on Vympel Operations. The Squadron has began operations in hostile territory and gathered first Intel on the Gaul Systems, along with first destruction's of Gallic War Assets. Furthermore, Intel on surrounding systems on the Gallic Front has also been gathered, and can be seen in the attached Transmissions.

On top of this , Major Petrov has informed me of a member of the SCRA giving my men orders. I ask you to rectify the situation and let them know we are under your command and not the SCRA's. Evidence given by Major Petrov is attached.

Initial combat situations have also shown that while our forces can easily engage and destroy hostile capital class vessels, our operations often call for a bigger vessel to carry out quick coordinated strikes. I believe you know what vessel i am hinting at, and my gathering of intelligence has given me information that such a de-activated vessel is currently at moor on Sevastopol Depot. Knowing fully well, you can guess what i will ask of you. Please let me know your decision to re-activate this vessel for use in Vympel Operations.

Further Reports will be provided on request.

Aleksey Mikhailov
General
Vympel Heavy Reconnaissance Squadron
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: Vympel Assets

SUBJECT: Requests

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"Yes. I have read through your report and the transcripts of the encounter with Coalition Regulars. While your connection with the mother organization is not well known I feel that this should be rectified. You are not Homeland Defense, you are the dagger of the Sirius Coalition, you do what must be done that others do not have the stomachs for.

I shall inform the Army that you are Commissariat Assets and not to be squandered for small tasks, however it may not be enough.

As for your other request.

It indeed has been sitting there for quite some time, since it is in a state of dis-use I will authorize a release on the vessel provided you ensure it's use is carefully applied. The Sirius Coalition is not in the habit of wasting combat assets. So be wise like the glorious Premier and keep me informed on Vympel Operations."

Workers of Sirius Unite!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса