Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Council of Dons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: U6t2hgK.png]
Subject: Proposal
Position: Planet Malta
Receiver: Council of Dons

Hola señores y señoras,

I once swore to myself that I won't interfere in politics of la Nación anymore. However, the recent changes and events did annul my vow. I was not there. I rarely was. My past memories on Malta were not the best. Though, every time the call of Malta disrupted my sleep, I kept strong and demonstrated my boundless loyalty. No matter my imaginary fear. The love and national pride did always predominate.

I missed the beginnings of the civil war as I was not among the living at present. The Call woke me up from my coma. La Nación was suffering. My brothers and sisters were blinded by each other's desire for power. Terrible times I do imagine.

La Nación Maltesa deserves a new chance. And I see you did take it. The agreements were just the first step. Restoring confidence is the next I say. And I would like to offer you my services to regain said trust. My knowledge and neutrality will be of very good use to create a connection between the Contari Lance and the Ghosts of Razgriz.

I ask you to consider a seat in the Council of Dons for my humble self. This offer is the least I can do for La Nación in order to make up for my absence.

Saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: fS1wIZY.png]
[Image: VAVq73i.png]
Incoming Transmission

Source ID: The Outcast Council of Dons
Target ID: Lee del Sol Verde
Subject: Your Request

Senor Sol Verde,

As you have have requested, we have "considered" a position for yourself within the Council. However, your person lacks certain requirements of such a high standing position. As far as we know, you are not the head of any known legitimate Outcast family and thus the first and most important requirement has not been met.

On a relative subject, as far as we're concerned, you do not hold any real influence or places of power within Malta or planetary bodies within our domain.

Continuing, from what we understood from your request, you also seem to lack the understanding of what the Council is and what purpose we serve. Therefore, your request has been denied.
~Grand Marshal Jax Santiago

Transmission Terminated

Señor Santiago,

unfortunately your name does not sound familiar to me. And obviously mine does not to you. I suppose you're not a Ghosts of Razgriz, otherwise I would have known you. This raises a lot of questions. In case you dare to answer.

As you said I'm lacking all 'requirements' to claim a seat in The Council, I'm afraid that the maltese laws have changed drastically during my short absence. Which in turn reveals that there was not any democratic agreement at all. The point is, that every maltese citizen is allowed in The Council, no matter the military position or family legitimation. Speaking of, how dare you to insult my family? After all what they've done for Malta. Due to your offensive behaviour, I even got to question the validity of your position, señor "Grand Marshal".

About one thing you are right though. I do not understand what made The Council become a dictatorial institution like it seems to be now. I'll gladly withdraw my proposal under these circumstances. One question remains though; Who is the current representative of the Ghosts of Razgriz in The Council?

In the end, I did this proposal for La Nación and only for the love of it. It however saddens me, that the Civil War had this terrible political collapse as result. I hoped to see La Nación rise in glory and power again. And yet, it is claimed by military puppets like you. I honestly feel sorry for the oppressed maltese people. I hoped that the rain is followed by bright sunshine. But then, all I see is annihilating darkness.

Saludos,

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: The Outcast Council of Dons
Subject: Information

Senor Sol Verde,

No, I am not a Ghost, that is obvious. "Democratic"? We are not a house senor. We do not care for their failed government structure and laws that are placed to protect the weak. We are Maltese. Those at the top have the most power, that is how it has always worked, equality is for games, senor.

Dictatorial? Hardly. We have given all Maltese even more freedom, there are no chains that are placed on any Maltese except for the ones of loyalty to the Nacion above all else. No Ghost holds a Council Seat at the moment, nor will they until the "civil war" event has come to a close, details of which are not for your ears. So do not ask.

As for my position's validity, unfortunately, your questioning or opinion doesn't matter in the slightest bit.

Transmission Terminated

"How it has always worked?" No, spare that treacherous lie for the common maltese people. Do not try to make a fool of me. I do know exactly how things were running before false people like you declare oneself as "Grand Marshal". Your words sound like the words of an enemy. One who looks forward to the ruin of a great nation. In my family's name, I swear to not let that happen. I would rather die than watching.

Those said "details" - you don't have to tell me anyways. I will find a better source. You will see that my family name is not that illegitimate as you hoped it to be. Make yourself already comfortable with me being a thorn in your side. In the end, I always get what I want.

Meanwhile, may the spirits cause you sleepless nights.

Saludos,

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Grand Marshal Jax Santiago
Subject: Your Threat

As the "official" council business has come to close, and since you yourself have inclined to be so personal, I will return the favor.

The "common Maltese" you say? So now you're contradicting yourself by implying there indeed are differences that are brought by position and power. A thorn in my side? That's laughable, you are nothing. And I would suggest reconsidering threats that are sent to the Council, do not presume you can, not without consequences.

As for the point of getting what you want, be sure that I do as well. And the only thing that could actually cause me a sleepless night would be the woman fortunate enough to be in my bed that night, not some false alien deity which a minority of superstitious Maltese follow.

Transmission Terminated
Subject: RE: Your Threat

You started it, puppet. It appears that you are somewhat mentally handicapped as you do not get the meaning of words. The value of a person does not become apparent in one's position or power, but one's wisdom and character. By "common maltese" I refered to the victims of manipulation that you promised to have signed an agreement in order to end the Civil War. While in reality the Council of Dons is not in effect right now, and pretend it to be, to make your very own decisions. A silent dictatorship.

You shamefully abused the name of The Council, using it as a dictator's toy. Your actions are illegal. Your Council is just a false front to hide your pathetic aims; Destroying La Nación from the inside. In your eyes, I alone may be nothing. Your believe will be a great advantage. Let's see how far your insanity will go. Extermination of Malta and all its inhabitants? While this surely is your final goal, I wonder why the next Civil War has not begun yet.

And since you enjoy speaking personal; how many mental chains are placed on your "fortunate woman"?

Saludos,

Incoming Transmission

(10-04-2013, 01:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]La Nación Maltesa deserves a new chance. And I see you did take it.

I ask you to consider a seat in the Council of Dons for my humble self.

This is part of your initial transmission, si? You said we were on the path of taking a chance, one that Malta deserved. Considering your initial request to join, that would prove my statement, after all, why would you want to be a part of something you dislike, something that is, I quote, "not in effect", "a silent dictatorship" and "destroying La Nación from the inside"?

Openly contradicting yourself? My my, I'm guessing your family genetic line is pretty new to cardi, si?

I'm not actually sure how a nation can have two civil wars but I'm wondering whether or not I should take that as a threat to the Council and Malta, which, if I'm not wrong, would be considered as treason.

Choose your next words wisely, senor.

Transmission Terminated
Subject: RE: Your Threat

Your tactics of twisting one's words will not work on me. You know exactly what my initial transmission was about, and to whom it was directed to. The Council of Dons. Though, it was not them who replied. It was your fake Council of which I of course do not want to be part of, as I made clear in my following messages.

(10-04-2013, 06:32 PM)Narcotic Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand what made The Council become a dictatorial institution like it seems to be now. I'll gladly withdraw my proposal under these circumstances.

I do not even know how you got access to this channel, unless you took over the Council by force. Which however raises the question why the military law was not called yet. Tell me, how is a Council supposed to be authentic if it is just puppets like you having a seat? Where is the point in having a Council where only one party is represented at? Sounds very much like a dictatorship.

(10-04-2013, 06:44 PM)Council of Dons Wrote: [ -> ]No Ghost holds a Council Seat at the moment, nor will they until the "civil war" event has come to a close, details of which are not for your ears. So do not ask.

And why do maltese citizens like I have no right to be elected into the Council? All these points prove that you are maintaining a fake institution. A pity that your destructive plan got blasted by "my humble self". This also explains your desperate try of blaming me for treason now. Running out of options I see? Failing to keep up your cover, sí?

You shall chose your next words wisely, since I'll make sure that the whole Nación will hear you and get to know about your failed attempt of deception. Your game is over.

Saludos,

Incoming Transmission

Military law? What exactly are you talking about senor? I have access to this channel since I was the one replying on behalf of the Council, I only switched to a private one since our business was concluded with your request's denial.

I'm obviously not speaking on behalf of the Council at the moment.

Running out of options? I only threatened you with treason as a nicety. I don't need anyone's approval to have you, your family and everyone you know killed, publicly. This further proves my point that you in fact no nothing of how the Nation operates, we are not a democracy, there are no useless rules and restrictions that hinder a Maltese's objectives. Your rage and blatant ignorance is the only reason I'm entertaining this conversation, since it is quite intriguing to observe the side effects of Cardamine on a lower-class family's genetics.

Then of course, you're not even worth silencing.

Transmission Terminated
Pages: 1 2