Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ghosts of Razgriz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: U6t2hgK.png]
Subject: Confusion
Position: Planet Malta
Receiver: Ghosts of Razgriz

Hola señores y señoras,

it has been exactly three months now since I last contacted you. And as promised, I am staying in touch with you. Though, I am afraid that a lot of things have changed during my short time of absence. I'm quite worried about the results of this so-called "Outcast Civil War" which I unfortunately have missed in the main.

Whatsoever, my maltese proud conscientiously forced me to offer my help to La Nación, whereupon I hoped to reach Administrator Perez by contacting the Council of Dons. If I knew. I should have established direct contact with you instead. But now the harm is already done.

I would be glad if you can bring light into this whole situation. I do not quite understand how it could have gone so far? What did truly happen? Who can I trust? Is Malta still a safe place even? I need to know if I can be of any help.

Speaking of help; I've transmitted you my conversation with "The Council of Dons" as attachment below. I hope you can make any use out of it, or at least confirm the legality of the current state of this council. Because myself, I cannot believe their terrible words.

<Open Attachment #1>

Saludos,

[Image: IJ1HE5v.png]
[Image: fS1wIZY.png]
Subject: Confusion
Position: Planet Malta

Yet I have to add something very important, in case you have not noticed yourself already.

As every maltese, I am also keeping track of the current negotiations. And so it happened that I stumbled across another attempt of deception. Together with the last message by the "Council of Dons", there simultaneous happened another unannounced change in the maltese code of law, in favour of this man who pretends to be the "High Don".

This so-called misunderstanding is nothing else but a coward lie. Here again, their words:

(10-05-2013, 08:17 PM)Council of Dons Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there has been a misunderstanding concerning the concept of this arrangement and the events that brought it up to this.

I suggest you re-read Maltese regulations. These "laws" are regulations for non-Maltese entities, there can be no restrictions imposed upon Maltese citizens by other Maltese citizens with the exception of lethal hostility towards another Maltese as well as honorable duels between Citizens. Not even the Council of Dons can impose such "laws", nor do we.

Now back to that 'unannounced change'. As you might have noticed, the code of law now reads as:

(10-29-2012, 04:49 PM)Council of Dons Wrote: [ -> ]Laws & Regulations of the Maltese Commonwealth for Foreign Entities and Guidelines for Nacion Maltese Citizenry

One hour ago though, it still said:

(10-29-2012, 04:49 PM)Council of Dons Wrote: [ -> ]Laws & Regulations of the Maltese Commonwealth

Given by the highlighted parts, one does not have to be a detective to notice the difference and see with what poor tricks the 'fake council' does work with. I would not be so concerned if it was not for the love of my homeplanet. I beg you to not sign this manipulative treaty as long as there are still doubts. And there obviously exist lots of. I am surely not the only maltese who did notice this try of a confidence trick. Or am I just the only maltese who did not got brainwashed yet?

They blame me for treason because I noticed what others did not. Do call it paranoia, but I feel that there is something shady about it They are trying to create a dictatorship disguised as "Commonwealth". By the love of La Nación, do something against it.

Saludos,

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Kelly-087, Number-Series
To: del Sol Verde, L.
Source: Corsica Outer Sanctum
Topic: Nacion Maltese

[decoding.message]
[message.loads - opening.visual-transmission - reads]

[Image: Kelly-087_640-001-R5_zpsf0c3ad35.png]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. We are authorized by Ghost Administration to execute communication with outside individuals. Unfortunately Administrator Casta is not available, but we assure you the pleasure it is to Razgriz' Ghosts for your frames wish to have itself involved in Maltese affairs in this dire situation Nacion is currently in.>

<Ghosts are aware of the changes you have provided and GID is investigating possible scenarios as outcome of this once more treacherous behaviour Council of Dons relies to.>

<For a complete understanding of the conflict, you are given a rundown on the recent events that pushed Nacion over the line.>

<With Ghosts of Razgriz confronted by a chain of internal issues, Contari Lance famiglia took the power vacuum provided to put themselves into a position challanging ways of Maltese Administration, actually declaring previous state of Nacion undone and calling a Commonwealth along with what you have encountered as the Council of Dons.> <That moment respective channels stating official Maltese Law had been hijacked by Contari Lance representing itself as the Council of Dons.>

<Ghost reaction was outlining internal agenda keeping previous measures uneffected by Contari Lance actions and implemented as official law.> <Followed by combined Contari Lance and flagged Council warships breaching perimeters of Corsica Sanctum, which resulted in their destruction, Contari Lance controlled Council of Dons reacted by declaring Ghost treason and open combat confrontations between involved participants outside of Omicron-85 occurred.> <Ever since Ghosts of Razgriz intended to end this conflict by contacting Contari Lance and Council of Dons representatives multiple times submitting conditions upon which this internal rift dividing Nacion Maltese could have been resolved. Efforts ended in Contari Lance latest attempt to bypass arguments and endangering the armistice signing.>

<Especially of interest to you might be Administrators calls to Nacion giving insight into past Ghost actions and current reasons upon Razgriz' soldiers taking the chosen path.>

<We will forward Administrator Casta your regards and the request for a personal meeting, as we realise this would be in your favour. You are invited to contact us at any given time again to retrieve the truth you seek.>

<For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
N087
Kelly.>

[visual-transmission.canceled - message.closed]
[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Kelly-087, Number-Series
Topic: Parliament vote

[decoding.message]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. You are advised to partake in the opportunity given by Ghosts of Razgriz to alter the shape of Nacions appearance to what it should have been since decades past. Track your roots to third generation of maltese origin and voice your vote. This is Ishmaels call to all those loyal to Nacions advance.> <Share the word with all to your knowledge holding right to be allowed voting.>

N087
Kelly.>

[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]

Subject: Grief
Position: Unknown

Me perdonas, Kelly.

I recently was tied up with serious health issues - again. And thus hadn't the power to express myself. These are indeed hard times for each of us. While the future doesn't seem to be a bright one, the hope dies last. Though, I am afraid that I lack the force to be of much help. Times have drastically changed it seems. And yet again, I feel the urge of leaving the past behind.

People are right. I might be maltese by heart - but the moment I eventually left Malta to start a new life, I also became less of a maltese as I used to be by birth. Being a Freelancer has marked my life more than anything else. I know that I am not the type of human who tries to settle down somewhere safe, fighting for one's rights and spending the rest of his days at one place. They will not make it easy for people like me anyways.

However, staying here, having to watch the disaster with hands tied makes me endlessly sick. I cannot endure the depressing development connected with the physical and mental loss, anymore. I seek to be free. And I cannot be that here. I hope that you will manage to achieve your goals. And I will gladly support you with all means. But now - space is desperately calling for me. I cannot help it, but I will have to leave for now... once again.

I will be back soon. Take care. You can make it.

Saludos,

[incoming.signal]
[decrypting.signal]

Kelly-087, Number-Series
Topic: Severance notice

[decoding.message]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. We have to inform you that Ghosts of Razgriz had enough of the recent developments that have taken place throughout the territory known as Nacion Maltese.
Ghosts took their severance with the current state of Nacion leaving the outcome of the conflicts disaster to the hands of those that have started it.> <May the goddess have mercy with the all of us.>

N087
Kelly.>

[encrypting.signal]
[signal.lost]