Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shadow's Reach - Aboard the Shadowfall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Flag-Small_zps524cd869.jpg]
Flag of The Shadowfall

Current location: Kansas

The Shadowfall, named after the smuggling faction themselves, is an old Slave Liner that has been converted into a mobile base of operations for the members who know one another only by their number in the hierarchy (Shadow-One, Shadow-Two, etc.) This is to prevent any member who is arrested from being able to identify the people they work with...but that's another story.

The Shadowfall has, on board, a crew galley that was transformed into a bar for relaxation after smuggling runs. The large vessel doesn't stay in one place very long before moving on to the next system. This keeps the faction from one central location that is easy to find by authorities or Freelancers looking for some scratch.

There is only one rule on board the Shadowfall: No weapons in the bar. Everything else goes, which normally means if anyone gets too drunk and feisty, a fight usually breaks out somewhere. All are welcome inside the Shadowfall, but if you're discovered to be one of the authorities or a Bounty Hunter, seek a quick way out of the bar as soon as possible, else things may not end very well for you.
"Mmmmm, yes. Bar looks good." a man sitting at the bar mused to himself as he always did. "Took some work, but did a good job. Yes, yes I did."

"Hey, One. Where's this console going?" said one of the workers.

"Mmm, yes, the console. Forgot about that I did." The man named One started looking around the bar for a good five minutes standing in the same place, talking to himself about where to put the console. He interupted himself by random other questions before the worker had to speak up again.

"Uhm, One? The console?"

"Oh, yes, right, the console. Put it over there by the bar, right--no no--left side of the bar. Yes, yes, left."

The worker sat down the console and walked back out of the bar mumbling about this job not paying enough credits to put up with an insane person.

"Mmmmm, missing something. We're missing something. What are we missing? What could be missing..." he said trailing off while looking outside the window of a ship coming in. "Ah, customers! That's what we're missing! People!"
man in 30's turns up at shadowfall bar.
'bartender , gimme 2 sidewinder fangs, 2 shots of nox , and one cigar. also , find me One'
bartender calls man called One
One comes and asks , 'Who are you?'
' we spoke few days ago, mate, Seven , nice to see you'
'good to see you too, seven'
'So, you got anything for me to run?'