Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: EFL, IDF, Solar, GMS. CC: GRN From: <gj> ENCRYPTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: P1IbPzQ.png]

Bonjour Gentlemen,

You may be curious about the highly encrypted nature of this communication. We here at the Junkers of Gallia have been in talks with the bureaucrats in the Gallic Royal Navy and Gallic Occupation Force over the installation of a new Gallic-built station in Leeds. Though we retain the resources to perform the construction of a space station on our own, currently code name Le Havre Freeport, our partners in the Royal government have suggested we reach out to the corporate entities of Gallia for a superior design than what we can ramshackle together from premium scrap and ship hull panels. We thought the likes of all of you might be interested in bidding on this project.

Respectfully,
Juge Acel la Mare
[Image: dexq4z.jpg]

Bonjour Judge Supreme,
my name is Michel Fournie, Director of Commerce, IDF Shipping.

Your post is of an interesting nature and provisionally IDF are interested in your plans.However before further advancement of any talks we are sure you understand that with your current organisationn and local status we will first need to obtain the necessary easements from The Kingdom.

Once that stage is reached we can then possibly move things forward. It is likely however that the current committment of IDFas a major shipper of supplies to our extending border regions will limit us to a niche role in your endeavour,

Regardez
Michel
[Image: transmissionclosed.png]

<<<REFRESHING COMMUNICATIONS>>>

To IDF,
Thank you for your prompt reply, we would be curious of what you mean as support. We are currently looking for a cotnractor to undertake the construction of the installation.

Here is a read only copy of current communications with the Royal Zoning Committee
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=105601
<<<Refreshing Comms>>>>

Still Awaiting Contact From EFL
Bonjour Juge Acel la Mare,

Sorry I have taken so long in getting back to you. I have been piled under all the extra work with having to get Stoke Mining Facility back up and running after the previous occupants vacated it. I don't know how those BMM guys managed to manufacture anything with the antiquated crap that they used as equipment. But I digress, I have looked at your communique and have issued orders for the following Facilities to increase their production in readiness for your requirements.

Stokes Mining Facility (now that we have installed proper equipment): Hull Segments.
Planet Quillan: Reinforced Alloy.
Alesia Station: Critical Temperature Alloys and High Performance Alloys.
Planet Mayenne: Heat Sinks.

The requirements, once prepared, will be put in storage awaiting for you to come and collect.

If you require extra shipping then I am sure we can help out in the moving of the required Goods.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Regardez

Pierre St.Denis

GMS, thank you for your response. We are curious if you have a Heavy Lifter or Base Construction Platform suitable for the construction?
Yes, GMS has access to a Base Building Ship.

Regardez

Pierre St.Denis