Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order Overwatch internal comms || 2nd Nomad War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: T6FLPmo.png]
Admiral Golanski appears on the screen, physically tired due to extended work hours he commited himself to. He took his stare to the camera, trying to visualize himself addressing assembly of Order High Command.

To attention of all current members of Overwatch. Admiral Golanski speaking...

I have officially begun special project under my direct supervision. Assembled team is beggining work towards device we desperately need. Honestly said, things are not looking good. I have spent my entire time in admirality to salvage what can be saved from The Order as a whole and Toledo hit us when we were most vulnerable. We have wasted twenty long years due to incapable leadership, diverting most needed resources into non-essential projects and venues of development.

Project name is "Seker" - Ancient Egyptian god of death. I am forwarding all relevant details except OMEGA clearance which are my personnal notes on it. Should your assistance be needed, I expect you comply with everything. I have no doubts we live in 2nd Nomad War. Slomon K'Hara is on it again with greater force that past - inadequate - leadership could even imagine. As absolute authority in The Order, every each of us has to put everything we can to prevent apocalypse.

Nothing can be jeopardized by incompetency anymore. This is last occasion we can do anything to save human race. Thirteen leaders across timeline of ONLY two decades of The Order's existance. I have seen the destruction of Toledo on my own eyes, nearly died beacuse of that. I know that some of you question my sanity and you may be right in some cases. I have sacrificed bits of my own humanity for metal equivalents as I was brought back to life. My mind is scarred due to sight of million dead of Toledo but I am not broken.

Admiral now thinks to himself only, remembering Harbinger's unnatural, sick ability to drill into mind of a victim with no mercy. This has severely accumulated, making this not physical space warfare but mental last stand for the admiral as Nomads burned the worst into his psyche. He was not alone at times, battling parasites within deeper corners of his own mind. What he saw, million perished of those that took shelter with The Order on the surface of Toledo was nothing in comparison to multiplication of that: colonies of Sirian houses. After admiral finished his break for self-debating about Nomad influence, he continued while holding back details concerning his own experiences. There was no place for letting his own people doubt him due to this.

This is point of no return. I do not intend to waste last years left to us on messing around with what The Order actually means. Our purpose is clear: do everything it takes to end this menace, for good this time. Get yourself prepared. You have to cease thinking as a human to stop this upcomming madness. It is expected of us: soul deprived decision making and mechanical pin point accuracy. Anything less and your weakspots will be exploited by this menace.

I will not stand idly. Golanski out.