Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Obt. Thom Wolthers | From Ka. Yoshi Nakamura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 386707-george-takei-as-emperor-yoshiro-i...pg?thumb=y]

Subject: Report on the ship
Sender ID: Secondary Fleet Kaisho Yoshi Nakamura
Opening Transmission: {|||||||||||||||||||||} 100%

Konnichiwa herr Wolthers,

You requested a damage report on my ship, as it showed unnatural damages. It seems that these... burns on the hull come from the energy weaponry utilized by the aliens known as "Nomads". But the ships who caused this damage were not Alien. They showed up like Rheinland Military vessels. They started shooting me, reducing me to that piece of Kusari Junk i looked like when you last saw me.

When i scanned these vessels, the following specs came up on the screen:

- 2x Nomad Hybrid Blasters
- 2x Nomad Hybrid Cannons
- 1x Nomad Missile Launcher

The rest of the specs were unknown. The ship now has been fully restored. Any samples of the nomad technology has been handed over to science personell on Fulda and transported to *Classified Location*. My status is stll kinda shaky, but ill live through it. I thank you for taking me into Rheinland Space. I hope i have informed you enough with this, meinherr.

Your friend,

Kaisho Yoshi Nakamura

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: n5huc8fxgnxo.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Oberst Thomas Wolthers
SOURCE: Bonn station, New Berlin system
SUBJECT: RE: Report on the ship

Ah, Herr Nakamura,

gut to see you are feeling better again. And thank you for your report. According to your description, you run into ships belonging ein group that we in Rheinland call das Wilde. At first they act like they belong to the Rhenland Military, until they can lure you into one of their deadly traps. You can count yourself lucky to be still alive.

Can you perhaps describe me where you met this Wilde pilot? The more information you can give us, the better we can handle this situation.

Regards,

Thomas Wolthers
Oberst of the Rheinland Federal Polizei

[Image: 386707-george-takei-as-emperor-yoshiro-i...pg?thumb=y]

Subject: Report on the ship
Sender ID: Secondary Fleet Kaisho Yoshi Nakamura
Opening Transmission: {|||||||||||||||||||||} 100%

Konnichiwa herr Wolthers,

I will give you here, the answers to your questions:

1. Can you perhaps describe me where you met this Wilde pilot?

That was close to Gas Miner Naha, i would say about 20K from the station. He was acting like a regular Rheinland Military patrol. So he held a couple of Junkers. I scanned them and they held nothing illegal. So when i asked him why he held them for no good reason, he said that Rheinland now considers Scrap Metal and Junkers illegal. He then shot the Junkers with weapons the likes i never saw before. Then he asked me: "Und what are you sticking your pointy little sushi nose in, huh?' He started to shoot me. I managed to get to Naha so the station weaponry dealt with him. Then i ran into that blood dragon you saw chasing me. Im lucky to be alive considering al those facts yes. Does this answer your questions?

Your friend,

Kaisho Yoshi Nakamura